Monday, April 29, 2024
10:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mr noAttitude is on a distinguished road

Come-On guys, lets end this debate, we do have a serious problem, we use to get stick to one topic as if it was the only topic left on the planet to be discussed, may be this is the reason that people successfully promote their agenda, which was even unlikely to be taken into account. I guess Mr.Mubashir have had enough. We hope he will respect the honour of the forum and would not put any controversial topic which can be a source of disintegration.The case have taken a new direction, a twist has come across, that original suspect is supposed to be someone else, probably the siraj talpur, reality behind the curtain is still to be disclosed, lets pray who ever the culprit is, may he get caught soon and be lead to justice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr noAttitude For This Useful Post:
IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN (Thursday, January 10, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Wisely said by Mr. No attitude, there should be an end to this futile debate. It is hoped that Mr. Ali Mubashar will not think that media is biased. Nevertheless, this is not the issue of forum only, this is the issue of our apathy and sense to follow rule of law... Brother we all are Pakistanis, so instead of linking ones problems being Sindhi or Mohajhar we should be thinking from broader perspective of law abiding nation, irrespective of caste, creed or ethnicity!

Just to make a little correction, it has now been revealed during interrogations/investigations that the the issue was initially started when a servant of Siraj Talpur had given some threats to sister of Shahzeb! So the thing was started from the murdering party... Further, it was also said that Siraj Talpur, after his arrest, had told that the murderer is actually Shahrukh and Siraj agreed to be a prime witness.... It was also heard that Shahrukh was at Australia some time back, where he had some scuffle with his teacher after which he was sent back to Pakistan.. .. Anyways, reality will come to limelight soon or some concocted story will come to front (reality being gone to darkness forever)..

And another thing, Mr. Sikandar Jatoi (who has been arrested today from Supreme Court) is neither a gentleman. He has accumulated millions through fraudulent practices/ taking construction contracts on nepotism /making low grade roads/corruption etc.

What may be outcome of this case; the accused may be arrested and will be presented before the court and at the end of the day, the accused family will give millions to the family of victim as blood money and case closed and files will go to old record rooms. Allah Allah khair sallah.

Regards

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
Prince of Duhmp (Thursday, January 10, 2013)

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

My aunty also told us same story . Shahrukh tired to threat his sister .When the things crossed the limits ,shahrukh fired shahzeeb .she told it before media highlights .My cousins are witness of it .Because they are neighbors of them
Old Friday, January 11, 2013

water is on a distinguished road

exactly Ali Mubashar thatz exactly i felt... biased and racial media.. when two innocent brothers were killed through batting indiscriminately by beasts in Sialkot, nobody pointed out any race or caste... but here every media channel is rumbling with jataoi talpur jataoi talpur... its evident that how these people demarcate the unity and spread the hatred... this is sheer RACISM.....

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
My aunty also told us same story . Shahrukh tired to threat his sister .When the things crossed the limits ,shahrukh fired shahzeeb .she told it before media highlights .My cousins are witness of it .Because they are neighbors of them
sister we have witnesses even video clips of 12th May incident, and every pakistani knows who did that. but what media did for that??, what cj did for that, but yet i would say im not against the cj actually. rather im one of his fans. and neither im supporter of allegedly accused shahrukh, but im against the atitude of media. you see when ever there is a press-conference even of the sector incharge of racist terrorist group of karachi. all the national meida broadcastes it live on national channels. and other example today(10/01/2013) it was gangaster's telephonic address, in which he in order to justify his dual nationality tageted Hazrat Quad-e-azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, and tried to prove that he was loyal to britishers. if there had been any baloch commented like this he surely would have been declared traitor.

and second thing that I appoligize if my posts and comments have hurted soul of shahzeb. May ALLAH rest his soul in peace. AAMEEN.

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, January 11, 2013 at 10:06 AM. Reason: merged
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
the shahzeb case has now become totally politicized. biased media against sindhis has fully shown only the first side of pic. it must be a big story behind the scene. sikandar jatoi father of shahrukh jatoi is not a fuedal lord. he is a business man. and it is normal practice of urdu speakers specially of karachi resident urdu speakers they treat every sindhi including financily extremly weak sindhis as fuedals and waderas. where as sikandar jatoi and shahrukh jatoi are being persecuted just because they are sindhis, on the other hand deceased shahzeb is no- sindhi. if shah zeb would would have been sindhi and shah rukh would have been a non sindhi, there would have hardly been news of this incident even on first day of incident. sikandar jatoi's business specially his cement factory has been sealed by armed police, thousands of poor workers have become un-employeed, who will provide labour to them. hundreds of children are being died of measls in sindh due to mis management of health department but cj is silent.
guys you might remember more than 300 poor workers were died in a factory in karachi, why didn't media discuss all about this incident for a long time. why did't cj took suo moto on that issue
drone attacks, daily more than 10 killings in karachi, our relations with neighbours/our foreing policy, kashmir issue, un-employement issue etc ended now. and the topic left for media to discuss is shahzeb case and persection of shahrukh and sikandar jatoi.
Shahzeb murder is a test case for our Judicial System.Justice should be seen to be done.I fear that Shahzeb's father would compromise in near future.I wish I could prove wrong.

@ Ali Mubashir saav,No one is politicizing this case except your uncle Awais Tappy and Aunty Faryal Talpur.The recent example is the transfer of DIG Bashir memon from sindh to Islamabad.
Jiss shiddat se aap CJ ke khilaf hirza sarai ker rahe hain issi shiddat main apne aas paas logo ko kahain ke aane waale elections main ache logon ko vote dain jo aap ke massail hal ker saqain.CJ ne sab cheezon pe notice laine ka theka nae uthaya hua.Aap Sindh ke maalik awais tappy aur adee faryal se bhi kahain ke inn cheezon ka notice lain.per aap inn logo ko nae kahain ge bas sirf CJ pe la'an ta'an karain ge!

Long Live CJ Iftikhar Chaudhary!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Friday, January 11, 2013), Prince of Duhmp (Friday, January 11, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

There is a very valid suggestion; deletion of this thread because this may not be adding any good for the aspirants.

Prior to putting any further comments on posts preceding last post of undersigned, i would like to narrate a couple of incidents;

i). During early days after arriving at Beijing, the undersigned got a chance to have interaction with some Pakistani students at different universities and the thing which got most attention and which also pinched was a general impression that majority of Pakistani students do not help each other. But nobody was having any answer to this thing. On a Friday, while returning from masjid found a Sindhi and a Punjabi brother, Sindhi was a Talpur and Punjabi was a Niazi. Both were teachers at universities and were undergoing Ph.D. Since they were senior persons and had spent much time in that city, I requested them for their comments. They smiled and said that they both also thought the same thing, and found some replies, the foremost reply was, we all get hate lesson from our childhood. First lesson we get is the thing that Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch and Pathan etc are not our friends, they are greedy and power hungry and get our resources, the second thing comes in province, upper Sindh and lower Sindh, Mianwali, Saraiki, Pothwar, Lahore, upper KPK, lower KPK, Hazara Division etc they get a thing in their mind to oppose each other, thn there comes district level tussle and thn clan tussle etc. They further said, mature people do not fall in such tussles and adjust themselves with other Pakistani brothers. How this maturity can come, my next question was. They replied, this maturity does not necessarily comes from age nor by experience or by education,most of the times, most of the times its a natural gift, God gifted thing, ALLAH jis ko chahay dy dy. but ALLAH usi ko daita jo laina chahta hy.. .... ..

ii). On next Friday, happened to meet an aged fellow.... After salam, tried to ask a question from him, sir what is all this wrong with our country, why are we so doomed everywhere. He smiled and said, kaka what is wrong with you to think about country! Its our country, we should be concerned about it, lot of wrong doings, mal functioning , extremism, militancy, sectarianism, corruption, nepotism, poverty, illiteracy etc... His reply, have you ever thought to correct your own self, have you ever thought to get rid of these things, have you have ever thought that are you in these misdeeds or not... It was a strange question, and the ready made reply in five seconds was, no am not like that, am very fine, am refined and devoid of these things. He smiled and started pointing out my mistakes of only that day. A great experience to see such photocopy of thoughts and sayings. And my reply was naturally a speechless face. He smiled again and said, we (Pakistanis) should stop complaining of others and suggesting measures to correct other, first of all should have to correct ourselves and get rid of all of their own bad things. If only 20-30% of Pakistanis become right, thn there would be a clear cut and visible difference towards a positive change.. We are like sheep who start following others without thinking if it is right or wrong. ..... ... The buzurg continued speaking... another thing to keep in mind is about our position, we plan for many things and keep this self streaming/self correction thing for later times, but we do not know what is length of our own time! We are like laptops, we are operating but our batteries and power buttons are not in our control. There is an angel of death, who is keeping a finger on power button and whenever there is order to click that button, he clicks, he do not see that we are playing chess or cards game in game, nor sees that we are doing some work at MS Powerpoint or MS Word, or we are watching some movie or chating on yahoo or facebook. And a single click and all of our functions stops there and our connection to other laptops (other people stops there) severed. All of our happenings/doings have been recorded in hard disk. we may format or delete many files from recycle bin but there is always a system to retrieve our doings/working from hard disk. However, before final click, we get time to change things written on our MS Word/Power Point etc. So we should simultaneously be keep doing corrections of our mistakes so that before final click our record remains clean !... It was really an eye opener.....

- A fellow member starts this thread with some thing in his mind, which was felt and taken by most of members as an invalid allegation so every body put forward their points of views and discussion remained on going. Then there was a valid suggestion by a member for stoppage of the debate. And then another fellow comes out of blue, who perhaps just reads first post and do not bother to read previous 20-25 posts, having logical points raised by other members and outrightly says that Talpurs and Jatois are being condemned.... Perhaps that fellow missed some point that in media, the word Talpur and Jatoi is, God forbade, not to discriminate all Talpurs and Jatois. Rather it was to denote the specific accused persons. Similarly if somebody says that Rehman Malik or Veena Malik is so and so, and Maliks are bad, it does not mean that all Maliks are bad, but if some body will read, he will understand with common sense that its pointing out to a specific person, who happens to be Malik. .. And thn we see lot of jokes about Pathans and Khans! Does it mean that all Pathans and Khans are so pathetic and absent minded persons! No, my dear this is not the thing. Nobody has tried to put it on the side of racism... But unfortunate thing came, when the fellow member, who was initiator of thread, instead of feeling any thing odd, just said about the 12 May incident, witnesses, about a clown of MQM (everybody knows and openly says he is a clown), and about his speech of today (which was said as drone attack), wherein he directly hit the father of nation. He is wrong and should be accounted for, but it does not mean that because of his follies, we start calling all people who migrated in 1947 as traitors (i intentionally do not want to use word Mohajjir, we should come out of this word. This negates their sacrifices for creation of this land). ...

- Another unfortunate thing is his feeling sorry on the soul of Shahzaib. Dear fellow (i do not have any personal grudge to you), but keep in mind, one should not be much concerned about hurting of one soul when one is hurting many living persons. If I am not forgetting anything, it is said that when Hazrat Abd Allah al-Zubayr r.a (ibn Zubayr) was martyred and his body was mutilated by Hajjaj bin Yousuf, thn some body came to his mother Hazrat Asma binte Abu Bakar, who was around 100 years of age at that time, and told her that her son is killed and his body is being disgraced which will give pain to him. She said, no, he is dead, and when ones soul leaves the body, he is not concerned whatever is done to his body but one should now be concerned about the people, the living people and their sufferings.. (i may be wrong in narrating this thing, may ALLAH forgive me).. to sum, up, instead being concerned on hurting of one soul, one should had simultaneously been concerned about the feelings of many others, who might/might not had been hurt by the allegations . .

The fellow members may also, ones again, be advised to read all the posts in that thread before making their comments/questions/statements. Most of the time, they just read the title of post or the first post and come up with ideas or with questions, which have already been discussed/responded in some post in the same thread. ..

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
Shahzeb murder is a test case for our Judicial System.Justice should be seen to be done.I fear that Shahzeb's father would compromise in near future.I wish I could prove wrong.
I think the same thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
What may be outcome of this case; the accused may be arrested and will be presented before the court and at the end of the day, the accused family will give millions to the family of victim as blood money and case closed and files will go to old record rooms. Allah Allah khair sallah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
No one is politicizing this case except your uncle Awais Tappy and Aunty Faryal Talpur.
Do not call them his uncle or aunti . This fellow member may not be having any connection to these so called representatives of people. Even many people of her constituency, which was the constituency of Benazir Bhutto, are not happy with her due to her great services for country and its people .

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, January 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: merged
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
fiza mehar (Friday, January 11, 2013), Kamran (Friday, January 11, 2013), Mr noAttitude (Friday, January 11, 2013), Prince of Duhmp (Friday, January 11, 2013)

Prince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura aboutPrince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura aboutPrince of Duhmp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
AoA

There is a very valid suggestion; deletion of this thread because this may not be adding any good for the aspirants.

Prior to putting any further comments on posts preceding last post of undersigned, i would like to narrate a couple of incidents;

i). During early days after arriving at Beijing, the undersigned got a chance to have interaction with some Pakistani students at different universities and the thing which got most attention and which also pinched was a general impression that majority of Pakistani students do not help each other. But nobody was having any answer to this thing. On a Friday, while returning from masjid found a Sindhi and a Punjabi brother, Sindhi was a Talpur and Punjabi was a Niazi. Both were teachers at universities and were undergoing Ph.D. Since they were senior persons and had spent much time in that city, I requested them for their comments. They smiled and said that they both also thought the same thing, and found some replies, the foremost reply was, we all get hate lesson from our childhood. First lesson we get is the thing that Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch and Pathan etc are not our friends, they are greedy and power hungry and get our resources, the second thing comes in province, upper Sindh and lower Sindh, Mianwali, Saraiki, Pothwar, Lahore, upper KPK, lower KPK, Hazara Division etc they get a thing in their mind to oppose each other, thn there comes district level tussle and thn clan tussle etc. They further said, mature people do not fall in such tussles and adjust themselves with other Pakistani brothers. How this maturity can come, my next question was. They replied, this maturity does not necessarily comes from age nor by experience or by education,most of the times, most of the times its a natural gift, God gifted thing, ALLAH jis ko chahay dy dy. but ALLAH usi ko daita jo laina chahta hy.. .... ..

ii). On next Friday, happened to meet an aged fellow.... After salam, tried to ask a question from him, sir what is all this wrong with our country, why are we so doomed everywhere. He smiled and said, kaka what is wrong with you to think about country! Its our country, we should be concerned about it, lot of wrong doings, mal functioning , extremism, militancy, sectarianism, corruption, nepotism, poverty, illiteracy etc... His reply, have you ever thought to correct your own self, have you ever thought to get rid of these things, have you have ever thought that are you in these misdeeds or not... It was a strange question, and the ready made reply in five seconds was, no am not like that, am very fine, am refined and devoid of these things. He smiled and started pointing out my mistakes of only that day. A great experience to see such photocopy of thoughts and sayings. And my reply was naturally a speechless face. He smiled again and said, we (Pakistanis) should stop complaining of others and suggesting measures to correct other, first of all should have to correct ourselves and get rid of all of their own bad things. If only 20-30% of Pakistanis become right, thn there would be a clear cut and visible difference towards a positive change.. We are like sheep who start following others without thinking if it is right or wrong. ..... ... The buzurg continued speaking... another thing to keep in mind is about our position, we plan for many things and keep this self streaming/self correction thing for later times, but we do not know what is length of our own time! We are like laptops, we are operating but our batteries and power buttons are not in our control. There is an angel of death, who is keeping a finger on power button and whenever there is order to click that button, he clicks, he do not see that we are playing chess or cards game in game, nor sees that we are doing some work at MS Powerpoint or MS Word, or we are watching some movie or chating on yahoo or facebook. And a single click and all of our functions stops there and our connection to other laptops (other people stops there) severed. All of our happenings/doings have been recorded in hard disk. we may format or delete many files from recycle bin but there is always a system to retrieve our doings/working from hard disk. However, before final click, we get time to change things written on our MS Word/Power Point etc. So we should simultaneously be keep doing corrections of our mistakes so that before final click our record remains clean !... It was really an eye opener.....

- A fellow member starts this thread with some thing in his mind, which was felt and taken by most of members as an invalid allegation so every body put forward their points of views and discussion remained on going. Then there was a valid suggestion by a member for stoppage of the debate. And then another fellow comes out of blue, who perhaps just reads first post and do not bother to read previous 20-25 posts, having logical points raised by other members and outrightly says that Talpurs and Jatois are being condemned.... Perhaps that fellow missed some point that in media, the word Talpur and Jatoi is, God forbade, not to discriminate all Talpurs and Jatois. Rather it was to denote the specific accused persons. Similarly if somebody says that Rehman Malik or Veena Malik is so and so, and Maliks are bad, it does not mean that all Maliks are bad, but if some body will read, he will understand with common sense that its pointing out to a specific person, who happens to be Malik. .. And thn we see lot of jokes about Pathans and Khans! Does it mean that all Pathans and Khans are so pathetic and absent minded persons! No, my dear this is not the thing. Nobody has tried to put it on the side of racism... But unfortunate thing came, when the fellow member, who was initiator of thread, instead of feeling any thing odd, just said about the 12 May incident, witnesses, about a clown of MQM (everybody knows and openly says he is a clown), and about his speech of today (which was said as drone attack), wherein he directly hit the father of nation. He is wrong and should be accounted for, but it does not mean that because of his follies, we start calling all people who migrated in 1947 as traitors (i intentionally do not want to use word Mohajjir, we should come out of this word. This negates their sacrifices for creation of this land). ...

- Another unfortunate thing is his feeling sorry on the soul of Shahzaib. Dear fellow (i do not have any personal grudge to you), but keep in mind, one should not be much concerned about hurting of one soul when one is hurting many living persons. If I am not forgetting anything, it is said that when Hazrat Abd Allah al-Zubayr r.a (ibn Zubayr) was martyred and his body was mutilated by Hajjaj bin Yousuf, thn some body came to his mother Hazrat Asma binte Abu Bakar, who was around 100 years of age at that time, and told her that her son is killed and his body is being disgraced which will give pain to him. She said, no, he is dead, and when ones soul leaves the body, he is not concerned whatever is done to his body but one should now be concerned about the people, the living people and their sufferings.. (i may be wrong in narrating this thing, may ALLAH forgive me).. to sum, up, instead being concerned on hurting of one soul, one should had simultaneously been concerned about the feelings of many others, who might/might not had been hurt by the allegations . .

The fellow members may also, ones again, be advised to read all the posts in that thread before making their comments/questions/statements. Most of the time, they just read the title of post or the first post and come up with ideas or with questions, which have already been discussed/responded in some post in the same thread. ..

Regards

I think the same thing

Do not call them his uncle or aunti . This fellow member may not be having any connection to these so called representatives of people. Even many people of her constituency, which was the constituency of Benazir Bhutto, are not happy with her due to her great services for country and its people .
I agree with Mr. T.S. Awan, in fact right from the beginning I'm trying to highlight the same fact and requesting the respected moderators for their valuable intervention. This thread has detracted the aspirants from their preparation and divided them into two racial groups.