View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Durrani Abid is on a distinguished road

Biased decision on planned time.
All worthy members act very shortsightedly and have adopted a very naive approach in passing remarks and arriving to conclusion.

Dear all don't be too simple to understand the nexus between court decision and Moulana Tahir Qadri's planned sit in.

In Moulana's today's speech he used the word Ex. For PM,President etc. And it was before the decision of SC.
After that decision he said,"half of my job has been done and the rest half will be done by tomorrow." What does it indicate?
For instance, if we take this happening only by chance and it is a mere coincidence then again I am not allowed and even unable to think that such things happen without any planning or deliberation in Pakistan.

So,let the cat out of bag. Time will unmask many faces just in the course of a couple of days.

I believe, all such predicaments may lead to some serious consequence not only for PPP but for the entire nation.

Once Judiciary has exterminated Pakistani Nation when they hanged ZA Bhutto,again such biased decisions won't be afforded by Pakistan anymore.

Despite the efforts of derailing democracy it would be pretty much better to let the current government commplete its tenure and then let ballot decide the Sadiq and Amin.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Durrani Abid For This Useful Post:
emraankhattak (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), Invincible (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), kiyani (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), zeghem inam (Tuesday, January 15, 2013)