View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 17, 2013

mani g will become famous soon enough

Name:Usman Saleh zada
Nick Name: Bablu
Qualification:MBA(Finance
Date of Birth: 17th May, 1990
Aim in life: To be on a position where my parents will have proud of me, to be csp
Hobby: Gardening, farming, facebook, Cell texting, Web browsing, English Movies, Cooking
You Hate: Attitude waly or show off waly log. or jab koi message ka reply na de :P
You Trust:Allah and my Parents
You Fear:Failure sy or Bomb Blast sy
Favourite Book: Quran
Favourite Place: Madina, Makkah, Notheren Areas, Pesahwar, MY home
Favourite Relation: B/w Allah and man, B/w parents and child.
Favourite Dress: Shalwar qamees
Favourite Politician: Qiud e Azam, Liaqat Ali Khan, Ayat Ullah Khumeni, Nelson Mandella
Favourite Dish: Mutton, Qabli Pullao, Qabli Handi, Sabzian
Favourite Colour: Black, White, Purple
Favourite Heroon't know the hero name but I like him
Favourite Heroine: Ayesha Linnea Akhter
Favourite Singer (Male): Changes time to time
Favourite Singer (Female):: Don' know bus jo pasand a jay
Favourite time in 24 hours: Fajar and asar time
Favourite weather: Spring
Favourite Subject: Current Affairs, GK
Define life in three words: Precious, Gift, Limited
Your three wishes:To Become a CSP, To become an army officer(Unfortunately Couldn't), To see the places I want to visit,
Which thing attracts you in cssforum? All the members are very supportive, one can get guidance/help on any topic in very short spam of time, this a single platform which is not limited to a specific category.
If you were President of Pakistan:Their would be no Provincial Assemblies just one governer for each province which would deal with all the matters. Dr. AQ khan would be my PM and I would spend 25% GDP on Education, Basic education would be free for all the children, Tax reforms, Change in foreign policy, Peace process with Taliban Etc Etc ......
Your Ideal Personality: Muhammad (P.B.U.H), My father, Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, Quid e Azam, Allama Iqbal, M.M Alam,
What can you do for Pakistan? I can contribute to the development of my country upto my strength.
If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: I will demand him to increase scholarships of PK students, Give us trade not Aid, STOP Drone Attacks, and I Shall ask him to give that I want to spend a week in White House
If you met Prevez Musharaf: Mein kahoon Ga sir apka Pak ny kia bigara tha jo yeh hall ker dia yar
Do you love someone? Compicated
Are you talkative? Not Much
You pray every time:Are you talking Namaz? Chuti k din Fajar Prayer miss ho jati ha Baqi Alhumdulilah.
2. What would be the one thing you would change about yourself? Anger
17. How much css and pms attempts and results: haven't attempted any yet
18. If not selected in css and pms then: I will try for other fields such as PHD
19. Arrange Vs love marriage which better and why: Arrange, AQ piyar mein to insan andha ho jata ha it is an emotional decision rather than rational decision let your parents decide for you and they are the best decision makers for you.
21. Your first three priorities:
DMG
PSP
FSP
Best Moderator. Last Island, Because I like her Username. She is a senior member as well
Best Member. All are best but specifically Muhammad Usman Khalid, because he helps and guides every needy individual
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mani g For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Friday, January 18, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, February 03, 2013)