View Single Post
Old Friday, January 18, 2013
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglibra View Post
I read carvan's zoology + biology [as is written on the cover (i don't exactly know if the carvan's book you mentioned is the same or not)] a few months ago but i faced few problem. the topics were haphazardly written and i could not manage to get every point from it despite of having a skillful background of the subject. please comment on it and also on ps verma's book.
Carvan has separate chordate and invertebrate books ,both detailed and easy to understand.The ones i used were by Khan Rafique.I used Verma chordates and invertebrate for general questions only and also genetics by verma.There were some topics that i couldnt find in the books or if present were too short ,for that i searched online.
The Following User Says Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
aghaadnan (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)