View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 30, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intifada View Post
yeah sure sir, I would be very glad to join you. thank you once again bhai.ap to hit jarae hen masha ALLAH.
AWwh..sweet...Thanx behna..
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleem muhammad View Post
@ bilal

bilal bhai are you appearing for css 2013 ?//?
Aleem i won't need to, insha Allah i am very confident that ALLAH will bless me with success in PMS insha ALLAH, if i join DMG then i will be posted as AC and i can get posted as AC through PMS as well and i won't have to leave my dear home province in that case, i would appear in CE 2014 insha Allah but only if i would want to join PSP.....Pray for me

@All
I am not posting any rules for now as people are preparing for CSS as exam are commencing next month. I will proceed with the rules after exams, however you can post anything for evaluation or any other query.

Stay blessed and wish you all very best of Luck. May you guys rock, Ameen.

Regards,
Bilal Hassan