View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 30, 2013

nidasmily is on a distinguished road

(I am too much busy in the preparation of CE-2013 like many of you, hence have been absent from this forum). No negative news I have heard at all Oar unfortunately koi positive movement bhi mere ilm me nhi aai jo yahan share kr skun. Just we are waiting for the good news. I had earlier stated that supreme court issue was the major issue but amidst December a hope was heard bypassing the appellate court stay order and after the caution of Mr Gondal to HR deptt, No other movement have been shared by any of us. Delay Delay Delay…….Oar recent meeting of the president has unanimously decided to resolve NA before march 15.Election at most May ya June me demand kiay ja rahay hain.New Govt k working position me aatay aatay near about more than 6 months lg jaen gay. Next Govt kon c hogi, kya krti hy? We are unable to predict.
Our fellow member umairkhalid has submitted a good opinion (Request for EOBI Interviewees against the SC Hearing at 28/01/2013). we should not ignore it, I would say.
We all should submit our opinion. Difference of opinion is encouraged and none of us should mind (at least I would never mind if any fellow opposes my opinion). But I think we can’t sue against the case( ek to wo stay hi supreme court ka hay jis ko hm challenge nhi kr sktay, oar 2ndly supreme court me case file krnay me laakho rupay khrch hote hain jo hm sb contribute bhi nhi kr sktay oar hm me se koi itna time bhi sacrifice nhi kre gi/ga). Meri opinion hay k hm sb ko Humble request submit krni chahaey through applications to important authorities( Chief justice, Concerned ministry,Chairman Gondal, President, Prime minister and CEC). Each of us should send application to these authorities separately via registered post or courier service stating that we have been suffering from too much confusion for more than one year( since Nov 3, 2011). But it is my opinion only,,, You are encouraged to express difference of opinion whatsoever without any prejudice. Difference of opinion se wo aspects disclose hotay hain jo otherwise we are not considering. All fellow members are requested to submit their suggestions please.