View Single Post
Old Friday, February 01, 2013

Wasiqh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanNaqvi View Post
What did we do?

Wait and watch and the result was the best we could get.
The petitioners have two options now, to file an Intra Court Appeal (ICA) or to go to the Supreme Court of Pakistan, against an order passed by the Honorable CJ IHC.

In case of ICA they have 20 days limitation and in case of SC, they have thirty days.

In my opinion, what I heard from the lawyers, the order is very much clear addressing every aspect.

Dear all, in my opinion, lets wait and watch for 10 to 15 more days. Where we have waited patiently for so months, I think a few more days won’t be of much time.

As for the friends very eager to call and "PRESSURISE" NAB:
We were sitting at our homes.
Discussing it here or with friends.
Thinking of other jobs also.
In some cases, "blaming NAB for being slow and they are not fighting for our rights and we should stand and snatch what is ours NAB will do nothing etc etc." and many a times calling it a sinking ship and planning to not join it.

What was this all? It was all, sorry to say, "wela people" like me, sitting at home do... blabber about things, because if we had done something, it would have defiantly created more problems, and I include myself !!! (No offence intended)

On the contrary

Who was there in the field? NAB!!!
Who fought for these seats? NAB!!!
Who got the petition dismissed? NAB!!!
Who is handling media campaign against it? NAB!!!
Who is handling the internal revolt? NAB!!!
Who is in the limelight in the SC? NAB!!!
And above all, who assured that merit prevails in these seats??? NAB!!!

So if they are doing so much and have at least got a relaxation from this petition being dismissed, why should we create new panic for them ? Merely a few days?

Admittedly it was with the efforts of the NAB that the petition got dismissed and chances have become brighter for the selections? My question... DID WE DO ANYTHING TO GET IT VACATED?? I think NOOOO!! Then by pressuring NAB to issue letters ASAP, would we not be amongst JO PAKI PAKAI DAIG PER BETHNA CHAHTAY HEIN?? At least I won’t be in them. If NAB has got the petition dismissed merely in a few days, we should trust on them for the issuance of letters also because their past attitude shows that there are much more eager to hire us than any of us over here.

Keeping apart everything, as a credit of getting the petition dismissed, give some space to NAB and wait a little more for just 10 to 15 days and the way you all bravely and patiently waited and a the result was fruitful, please continue to be patient for a little more time understanding the fact that NAB and us are on the same side and pressuring our own side shall result in loss to us also.

That all what I have to offer lordships!!!!

Your humble friend
Hassan Naqvi
you are absolutely correct bro. I am also of the same opinion. We have to show patience and should avoid to irritate NAB by calling them again and again.