View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yasser28 is on a distinguished road

I tend to second the opinion of Ms Duaa.
CSS exam is in no way comparable to the justness of the Day of Judgement(pardon my diabolic exaggeration,but its to convey an effectual comparison not a factual contrast).Experience and observation bears testimony to the fact that many intellectual dullnesses find their way in this so-called elite competitive exam and many brilliant bright souls get red signals.My memory recalls me a very good student of IR department of Karachi University(gold medalist indeed) and he also showed his best brains in a renowned UK university.But he could not satisfy the super-intellects of FPSC and shown the way out in the very IR paper.
Every one of you is well aware that what a senior tells you about the perspective you should adhere to be stood upto the mark of the intellectual orientations of the guardians of the geographical boundaries of the national security state as they are dominating the interview panel in these holy days of real democracy and civilian supremacy.Can you have an independent liberal approach? Can you analyze the decadence of Islamic Ummah in the Islamic Studies paper to the ever-conservative educated bigots or can you give a reaistic picture of the small provinces' being in the nearly copper age.Ineed we are born in a culture where to disagree is but an honorary degree of being an Indian or Western or whatever otherwise available term of derogation.Ironically thanks My Lord communism is vanquished now to decreasing these terms for the coding procedures of these arbiters of national and Ummah's interests.You are traitor for the first and fuel of the hell for the second category of a super intellectual state and society.Here Miltonian satan is but to remain in a chaos of his imagination after getting defeated by the gods of the State of Conformity.

In my humble opinion this elite exam is continuously carrying forward the same entrenched legacy of the colonial era and encouraging the best serfs and folks of obsequious mind-sets or, to the least, pretenders of being capable to do so. I, myself, am not at moral vantage point in this regard but still have a conscience though it's anaesthesised till it dominates me over my social servility.

Pardon if someone is hurt.

...Yasser