View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 17, 2005
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road
Default BUSH'S visit to Pakistan

Assalam Alaikum,

I found this joke online, it was on something else, but I took the liberty to modify it and here it goes.

While the BUSH was visiting the Pakistan, he told the driver of his limo that he has the sudden urge to drive. The driver was an ENLIGHTENED MODERATE PAKISTANI man and would never dream of questioning the BUSH’s authority. So the BUSH sat at the wheel while the driver sat in the back.

They were travelling down the road between 70 and 80 mph, when a policeman happened to see them. As he pulled them over, he called to the headquarters reporting a speeding limo, with a VIP inside it. Consequently, Musharraf was on the other side, and started asking him questions.

Musharraf asked: 'Who is in the limo, the mayor?'

The policeman told him: 'No, someone more important than the mayor'

Musharraf asked: 'Is it the governor?'

The policeman answered: 'No, someone more important than the governor'

Musharraf finally asked: 'Is it the BUSH?'

The policeman answered: 'No, someone more important than the BUSH'

This made Musharraf very angry and he shouted: 'Now who could be more important than the BUSH?'

The policeman calmly whispered: 'I'll put it to you this way GENERAL. I dont know who is this guy is, but he is PAKISTANI and has BUSH as his chauffeur.'

Thanks.