View Single Post
Old Friday, February 08, 2013

Aslam khan Islamabad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanNaqvi View Post
The news of the stay is confirmed after my visit to the HQ !!!!
I couldnt get the copy but of what i was told is this that the letters were almost ready and near dispatch but the petition came in and the petition has been filled by a guy who was called for interview, he went from Balochistan to Karachi for the interview and allegedly his interview was not conducted giving whatever reason and hence you have this petition along the stay. So basically this time it was someone from within us believes that by getting this stay and then getting his interview conducted NAB will hire him!!! So that when he is on job, he again files petitions against them...... Brilliant!!!! Okay he used his right what can we say, but surly it can be presumed that when the result is declared, there will be many more petitions from among us including myself if i fail to secure a seat :P and hence i will follow the rule, na khedaan gay na kheden deaan gy !!!!

I have requested a guy over there to check for the copy and help me get it so that i can keep a follow up on it.

BTW the guys having contact with anyone here in the HQ can ask them to check for the copy or atleast the WP number.

As for the vacation of the stay or early hearing i did not get any information because those guys were unaware of it.

Our future plan??? write letters to the CJ BHC and to be honest with you guys please all of you, write letters to the CJ SC also as soon as possible, i would say that rather than writing anything here, write letters to the CJ SC tonight and post them by tomorrow morning max. I say that on purpose and doing this will help in near future.

To,
The Chief Justice of Pakistan
Supreme Court of Pakistan,
Constitution Avenue,
Islamabad

Subject: Aspirants for the post of J.I.O/A.D/DD/Dir etc. NAB

Fill the subject with the post that you have applied for and the main body text you guys can write better than me, just highlight the dismissed stay in petition no. 2535/2012 before CJ IHC, the present stay and the problem that the delay is causing. Do mention that the stay is till 4 april.

I myself shall also work on it but there are other things that i can do so you people please write these letters to the CJ SC AND CJ BHC ASAP because i say again that this is going to serve is better in sense in near future.

May God be with all of us !!!!
exactly dear Hassan , I feel we should emphasis upon writing to Chief Justice Balochistan High Court and Registrar . as these guys r directly concerned and hv the matter at hand .