View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 09, 2013

Aslam khan Islamabad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwaramin View Post
rquest to aspirant of CSS:
dear brothers as the exam is getting very close therefore it is my humble request to leave that topic and switch off from thsi forum because it is just wastage of time.
If this job is written by ALLAH in our fate no one can snatch it from us. only ALLAH knows what is best in our favour. believe in God and dont waste ur precious time hang on here.... concentrate on your study.
as some of you study hard throughout the whole year so dont let the cance go away for the sake of just presuming situation for current job. Tnx
yaar, God helps those who help themselves ....aise to har bnda baith jae k naseeb me hoga to milega ..it's no logic ....do u hv any idea that how much is this job important ...is period k doran bht se to logo ki age nekal gae they r above 28 and can't apply anymore ....kin ki engagements and shadiya ruki hui hai..kisi ki behan kay jahez ka mamla hai ...aise opportunities roz roz to kia decades me bh nh ate ..........punjab me intense competition hai ..sindh me merit ki dhajiya urae jate hai ...balochistan ministers ki state bn gaya hai ..kpk me dehshatgardi ki waja se bleak prospects hai job k ....aise me is job ko chor day aur maaar jaaaeeey .....recently , sindhme civil servants bill pass hua hai ...js k bd non cadre political log cadre posts pe legally appoint hosakege..direct appointments ho paeyy gee....spsc ki dhajiya uradegae .... police me politically motivated shoulder promotions ko validate kiya gaya ...aise SSPs and DIGs kay hotay hue ap apne ghar me bh safe nh ...ye daku to ares k thekay daitehai k full ijazat hai jake looto bs hamay 5 lakh daina .......................In such a graaaaaaaaaaaveeee situation u want us to retreat , to surrender and to back out .......

dear css aspirants .....css ki result 8 months me ate hai tb tk kia hoga ?? ab to log bh haste hai k tumhara nab ka kia hua ???? written me pass bh hogae to age psychological and viva voce hai wh bh pass hogaya to 900 me se sirf 250 allocate hoge....aise me jo opportunity hath me hai use choor k css ke peche bhaage ....hum se hamre jaan mang loo bt dont expect of us to surrenderrrrrrr