View Single Post
Old Monday, February 11, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012, Roll no 13961

Z Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehwishnawaz View Post
assalam-o-alaikum!
I am new to this forum kindly guide me how to prepare for this exams as i heard from many individuals that it is too much tough.I need help in english,my english is so much weak honestly speaking I read the book"exploring the world of English" but i feel so difficulty regarding paragraph writing. Kindly Senior guide me please
waalaikumasalam!
First of all choose your optionals according to your interest and aptitude. For that purpose go through the syllabus and past papers. I think CSS is not that tough. You can do it. Your english is not that bad. For improving it read dawn newspaper daily especially its editorials. High school english grammar by Wren n Martin will also be helpful. Practice writing a paragraph daily. and get it checked by a good teacher of english. That will help you a lot.
Regards.