View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 14, 2013

Black Eagle is on a distinguished road

Dear Brothers and Sisters Assalam-u-Alakum.
Hope all will be fine.
Yesterday i met with my Source at 9 o-clock, and inquire about current situation and told him about grievousness and frustration of candidate.
He replied that.
1:- although IHC issue was resolved in the court, but still it was a great problem hurdle in the issuance of letter. now the Bureau has held a board meeting on monday and issue a notification of promotion yesterday.
Conclusion: this issue resolved and hurdle removed.
2:- As we now that there are some person working on contract basis in the Bureau. The bureau has removed/dismissed some person from their current position, they went to court and file a petition against new hiring and BHC granted a stay.
NAB again offer those person a contract basis job and say them to take you petition back. Now will most probably response today for acceptance or rejection of offer.

3:- my source told me now that some letters are issued and some are going to be issued today and are in process.

Now i request to All of you plz Prey to Allah as much you can, and ready for collectin you letter if selected.
May Allah give these job to all of us who interwieved. Ameen
Regard:
Black Eagle. Hafiz-e-Quran. M.Phil(Economics), B.Ed. Certified Researcher from IRTI (Jaddah), Certified Project manager, University lecturer, Financial Account Analyst. etc
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Eagle For This Useful Post:
BiggBoss (Thursday, February 14, 2013), qamar83 (Thursday, February 14, 2013), yms221 (Thursday, February 14, 2013)