View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 19, 2013

zt4096 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Change in Pakistan? A dream.

I want to ask you people, which form of government will deliver for our ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. We have tried both Democracy and Dictatorship and if we compare both eras of these, we come to know that country's overall condition remained well during Dictator's era, as compared with those of civilian's. Be it Zia, Ayub, or Musharraf. The dollar was of 60 rupees when Musharraf left Pakistan. But now it has touched three digit score i.e. 100 rupees. Lawlessness condition is front of every citizen. Hundreds and Thousands of people are killed everyday and the killed ones don't know even why they are being killed? Are these the fruits of the so-called Democracy. I know one thing that Democracy can never flourish even in 100 years If the literacy rate remains 40%, like in Pakistan. There are two types of voters in Pakistan viz. Issue-Driven and Patronage-Driver. Issue-Driven voters are those who are educated well than average, have good exposure to media, and have the liberty to vote with their choice with good understanding. But the other lot, who are patronage-driven voters, they are those who are illiterate, have less access to media, and their votes are decided on Thana-Katcheri culture, and by their dominants. Unfortunately, the majority of voters in Pakistan are these patronage-driven voters. Then how can we bring change in Pakistan through elections? Which can never be free and fair. Will the people with fake degrees bring change in Pakistan? Oh my fate, I live in a country where a driver is recruited on the basis of Matriculation Degree, but a ruler is elected with no requirement of education. Anyhow, these are the issues which can hardly ever we'll get rid off. But If the whole voters in Pakistan are the issue-driven voters, then we can hope for a change. I am not a spokesman of Dictators, but being a commen citizen, I've presented my own view.