View Single Post
Old Friday, February 22, 2013

Mr noAttitude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Yes, Zardari was selected president by the BA degree holders parlimentarians because these "palimentarians" had been selected in 2008 by the voters who had sold their votes to these Landlords in return of the perceived favours.

In urban Punjab, where the voters are educated, the PPP could not win enough seats to elect a Zardari type person as CM of Punjab. They choose PML (N) and now the Punjab has become more peaceful and prosperous province and people from karachi and other parts of pakistan are migrating in lahore for a better life.

(And mind ur language plz. I am a Sociologist by education/profession. It is not only a nick)

Well same applies to you, how can you suppose someone to know who you really are by profession? Many people have got nicks here on the forum, that doesn't mean they would have the same profession, you were not the exception too, second thing is the fact you are talking about is not appreciable, it doesn't sound logical enough to me at-least, let me take you back in 2008, PPP came into rule because of sympathy votes in the name of (late) former prime minister Muhtarma Benazir Bhutto, not because of the votesr who sold their votes. Kindly don't try to impose your point of view to others, keep it to your self, be patient.