View Single Post
Old Monday, February 25, 2013

safeemailk will become famous soon enoughsafeemailk will become famous soon enough
Default Input regarding Talibn stance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rida Malik View Post
I wanted to ask that what kind of opinion is generally favored in the exams? I have felt in general discussions that Pro Taliban approach is popular everywhere.
I am confused that i might have some views that might be controversial or against Taliban operations or their directive and I'm concerned that are these views going to get reduced marks or not? I mean i understand about neutral and positive views about controversial views on religion but this is a militant group which cant just blatantly be defended on all grounds which leads to a blind opinion so what am i supposed to do in 'exams'?

and what about views about Lashkar e Jhangvi?
Rida...
Do not be confused while framing your opinion regarding Taliban as well as Lashkar-e-Jhangvi...

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi first, strait forward and simple answer. Government of Pakistan has outlawed this militant group...One must not go against the pro-government stance. Secondly, you cant justify a militant organization which is going against the national interest. So please be clear on that point.

Moreover, as for as the question of Talibanization is concerned, this has also the same implications for the internal stability of Pak. One must not favor Talibanisation in Pakistan as these groups are denying our constitution and wanted to have their own version of Islam on which they, themselves are not clear.

Would you like to share that that has been having pro-Taliban stance?? Where you got that stance??
Have you come to know the 4 conditions put forward by the TTP to resume dialogue process with the government??

That's a total disaster, if you will be having pro-Taliban stance in the exam as no one in Pakistan is able to digest their demand i.e, government, intelligentsia, civil society, media etc...

No doubt there are some Taliban which are pro-Pakistan are being used by our intelligence agencies to counter American propaganda in Afghanistan…
But frankly speaking, our government had never owned them on official level.

Now the question which can be asked in the competitive exam is how to deal with this issue? How Pakistan should deal with the Taliban?? An aspirant of css has to answer this question instead of having concerns regarding pro-Taliban or anti-Taliban stance…

I can briefly give my suggestions here:

At present Pakistan is in the helm of severe crisis at national as well as international affairs, and the issue of terrorism linked with the Taliban attains vital importance. We must have a comprehensive strategy of cope with this menace. A policy based on 3Ds must be opted here to counter this situation.
Deterrence, Dialogue and Development….

At first, we should deter the threat posed by the anti-Pakistan Taliban with stern hands by establishing the writ of Government in tribal areas

Second step, engage the Taliban who are willing to have a dialogue process and convince them to go in a right way instead of having unconstitutional means for implementation of their ideology

Third step, As these areas are lacking in infrastructure development, ie hospitals, schools, road, job opportunities, Rozs, Inclusion of these frustrated groups in mainstream politics…

Only way to establish long term peace can be established by winning hearts and minds of the local people.

This is the way how we must establish our ideas…

Hoping to get my point…

Further input will really be appreciated

Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safeemailk For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Monday, February 25, 2013), Rida Malik (Wednesday, February 27, 2013)