View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rida Malik will become famous soon enough
Default Not Pro Taliban at all

Yes this research may not be required for CSS but its helping me understand more. well, im really relieved to read these views because ive never been pro taliban and i am strongly against their methods but i was just anxious as to make sure i dont propose controversial views or anti government views in exams so as not to risk the scores or my eligibility. Was asking about this to play safely.

So far that i have understood is that authorities are pretty much at a loss at controlling their actions but their actions ARE condemned at the government level and even if they are granted general pardon it will be merely because its the only viable option to try and convince dialogue between two parties to end the trail of terrorism in the region.

I might propose that militant groups in Pakistan should not be allowed to form without governments approval? They hardly ever turn out to be good. Atleast if their known activities are persecuted openly and charged then there might be some damage control on the base level.

I know any anti stance might incite more violence as i was reading online the other day, some militant group had posted, "If government doesnt stop our persecution not only will we target Ehle Tasheeh but also target all those who are openly against our mission.

So it can be concluded that if the government bows to their threats and demands there will merely be more control in their hands and the violence is only going to increase so such bold steps as to eradicate their movements and formation at any level are highly necessary to crush them. It is going to be a big cost at any side but it is our only option against the trend of terrorism in our country. We dont want to be labeled haven for terrorists now do we? Not even Pakistani Muslim critics are safe from them, the world is another matter.