Thread: domicile
View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 02, 2013

THE DOCTOR is on a distinguished road
Question My question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad Aslam View Post
So the story continues
Just a frank question: Is it enough to have just land in an area to be eligible for applying against quota of that region?
I know it is possible(State subject) and especially on AJK quota at-lease one non AJK resident person gets allocation every year out of 3, 4 seats. Yet i believe it's not fair to claim a quota as you have enjoyed felicities of Punjab. There should be some percentage criteria for years of education earned from your domiciled area to claim quota.

This is my personal view, please, do not take it personal for yourself.

Anyhow if you have domicile of Punjab and state subject of AJK you can apply.

Brother you seem to have information regarding status of AJK candidates for applying in css. According to FPSC if one submitted one domicile in his or her attempt and the next time changed the domicile province it is considered as FRAUDULENT by fpsc as it happened recently e.g a lady appeared on PUNJAB first and then on Baluchistan and it was considered as illegal.But my point of concern here is that the case of people who possess state subject of kashmir is entirely different as they migrated from a disputed area which is yet to be resolved and they get the punjab domicile on the basis of that state subject actually.That is something technical and in language of law. Now to me these people have some privilege as they hold the state subject and the domicile of their birth place or the place where they are residing both at the same time.However one cannot hold 2 domicile of punjab and KPK at the same time.Does it make sense?
About a person who is already in Government Job might have to continue with the domicile submitted but people who are not enrolled and just applied for css,,Do they got any chance to change the domicile to appear and i am just talking about those who hold the state subject of kashmir not about other provinces as it is quite evident that their possession of 2 domicile is itself fraudulent but in kashmir case it is not

What FPSC says about this??
Anybody having information about this kindly respond