View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 03, 2013

shah has a spectacular aura aboutshah has a spectacular aura aboutshah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodwink View Post
@ shah

Q4. ' the reign of Firuz tughlaq closed the most brilliant Epoch of the Muslim Rule in India before the reign of Akbar"

it the statement of wolsely Haig pointing at the achievements of Feroz. Mr. Many BooK reader !

feroz was not liberal , he was staunch islamist. imposing special taxes on hindus ,bring genral tzex at lower rates (conforming islam) , ablished unislamic punishments.moreover, he was unwilling to become ruler,but he accepted the offer on yhe aadvice of Ulema and sofia.
bro he imposed islamic taxation that is khums zakat khiraj etc that is affordable if you campare that m.bin so he ended well that period and a staunch must be differentiated from orthodox by being a staunch a muslim one can be liberal in his approach what i read in books of historians again repeating not a single one . . . kher bhaiya ab paper ho chukay hain lets see kya hota hai i am not that of your caliber i am a dull student a rough teacher so might be you are right stay blessed