Thread: Shia Genocide
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 06, 2013

irtazamk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehla malik View Post
I got shocked when they appreciated Australian offer to give asylum only Shia victims. I tried to convince them that being Pakistani, we should understand this conspiracy which is igniting threat to Pakistan's so-called integrity.
Dear sis unfortunately this thought is not restricted to just one group but is a common feeling among a lot of Pakistanis. Whether one chooses to defend their reasoning with the fact that they do not obtain their rightful reward for their hard work or due to the lack of safety provided, a lot of us Pakistanis will choose to go abroad rather then stay in Pakistan. This does not mean that they love Pakistan any less but I feel that there is not an awareness of the importance that each person, whether working class or elite, holds for the country. Coming to your point about the Australian visa offer, I too was extremely saddened at our collective failure. Our country is so unsafe that a foreign country is offering visas for our people is a collective defeat for the whole country. I personally do not blame those who will accept such offers and feel that we all have failed in our personal objectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
IMO, this all is part of the big game of making the elections postponed & making an interim technocrat set-up for may be 3-5yrs to facilitate the U.S exit policy & help U.S in achieving other goals, democracy has disappointed our old chaps as politicians are weak, military is also not in a state of imposing martial law as severe reaction is expected in that case, Media & journalists not much strong now as people have become more mature due to free media. So what next???? Judiciary my hyper-active judiciary!!!! So as per plan gradually chaudary is giving extensions to his buddies, for the coming days. No matter what he says about elections or about his determination to strengthen the democracy or condemns the actions of Tahir ul Qadri, but, 'actions speak louder than words'. What I see is that he is the man who is playing & will continue to play critical role in delaying the elections. I don't want to say much but I am afraid of the coming few weeks, more bloodshed is expected, least said is better. Stay safe Shia brothers, God knows who else is on the hit list for the coming weeks!!!
Brother what you are doing is what all of us are doing. We make accusations with no proof and are quick to jump to conspiracy theories. The job of CJ is not to take suo motos on everything and his job is not to enforce security. That is the job of the security agencies. Atleast us CSS aspirants should move away from such baseless comments. Humei peer kum nd acha insaan ziada banna chahiye niyat saaf ho toh in shaa Allah anjaam bhy acha hoga

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 10:53 AM.