Saturday, April 27, 2024
09:44 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, March 05, 2013

aliraza171 will become famous soon enough

Brother T S Awan has very well explained every thing which serves well in comprehending his point of view. At some points he had even become harsh in his tone in condemning me regarding my statement of using force against government and inciting shia community.
I never meant to incite any one neither am i in favour of using terror to beat terror.Yes i had become rude in posting my note for that i must admit my mistake and am admitting that i should never have been bitter in the tone.I still believe that dialogue is the best process to tackle any such sort of mayhem which is playing havoc with our dear pakistani brethren in general and our Shiite community in particular.
@all
if anybody think of my earlier post inciting anger and chaos i am sorry for that. I should not have not have written such a note.it is very pleasing for me to have a family such nice people like you around me so i can not loose any of you.

@ T S Awan
Brother you advised me to restrict my idea of cursing the government in my cupboard.Frankly speaking(though i am not authorized to be frank with you) my cupboard is already messed up so i better to throw it out of my window or rather from the roof of my home.Hope this idea will not incite you.
Secondly we are a passionate nation so there is little tolerance present.we often become rude and even start cursing other without catching the essence of the idea which one is trying to present.

Last edited by Arain007; Tuesday, March 05, 2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aliraza171 For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), Murtaza Jaffri (Tuesday, March 05, 2013)

Murtaza Jaffri is on a distinguished road

hhmmmmm yeah its true that the lashkary jehngvi & Sepha-e-sahaba groups are directly involved in our shiite community target killing bcz they already accepted the recent blast of Quetta & Karachi den why gov of punjab providing full proof security protocol to them? is this called justice?

Also the Chief Justice of Pakistan playing with our community because my mind giving me this idea that Iftikhar Chudriy in favor of SSP & L.J too.

So please come up with unity & try to defeat them with one word that we are all only & only Muslims.

Last edited by Arain007; Tuesday, March 05, 2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: avoid net speak and use of no. full stops
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murtaza Jaffri For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), aliraza171 (Tuesday, March 05, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold
Default Dawn's thought provoking editorial on this issue

WE can go on talking about the Lashkar-i-Jhangvi till we’re blue in the face. Or about the specific forms that sectarian violence takes in flashpoints such as Quetta and Karachi. But as long as we continue to pretend that Pakistan’s militancy problem is that limited in scope, innocent civilians will continue to die. The real challenge has to do with the way in which the state is approaching the issue — as if it is simply an inconvenience for the public in certain parts of the country, a series of minor and isolated problems to be addressed in a piecemeal and localised way. As if the relentless campaign of sectarian violence is the equivalent of loadshedding in Quet-ta or traffic congestion in Karachi or any of the other local hassles Pakistanis suffer on a daily basis. In reality, it is a national emergency, and what is missing is an acknowledgement that the problem is far broader than just the LJ or other blatantly violent organisations. Focusing on them will be pointless without a crackdown on all the various faces of sectarianism that are tolerated — and in some cases actively fostered — by the state, from politicians and sections of the media to law enforcement and the military.

What, for example, does it mean for there to be an interior ministry ‘ban’ on Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, a reincarnation of the proscribed Sipah-i-Sahaba? The ASWJ has also lost members in reprisal killings of late. Unfortunate as that is, the police believe it has close links with the more overtly militant LJ. Despite this, the organisation’s president is invited by the JUI-F to attend, alongside the country’s major political parties, a conference on what to do about militancy. He has led funeral prayers for slain policemen attended by some of Karachi’s senior-most police officers, appeared on television naming politicians from the country’s biggest parties who have courted him for votes in their constituencies, and been used by the state to bargain with militants. And the ASWJ is not the only example. It has held public rallies alongside Jamaatud Dawa, the not-banned face of Lashkar-e-Taiba, that are also attended by the mainstream Jamaat-i-Islami. No wonder we can’t control those responsible for spreading hatred. We are pretending we don’t know who they are.

Along with turning a blind eye to the dubious links of certain renamed or banned organisations there is also, for example, increasing talk of talking to the Taliban. Except that groups like the LJ and the TTP don’t exist in isolation from each other or from Al Qaeda, or the Afghan Taliban, or other foreign militants in the tribal areas. So while all these groups may not have common agendas, their support for each other means cracking down on them selectively is a strategy that has already failed to prevent violence and will continue to. The Pakistani Taliban and the LJ are not one and the same. But their links are obvious enough to demand a serious rethink of the plan to hold effectively unconditional talks with the TTP, particularly from the position of weakness the state is clearly in today.

Perhaps the only aspect of the current situation to be relieved about is that the sectarian attacks haven’t yet turned into a communal conflict. The Shia community has shown restraint, and both Shias and Sunnis recognise that these extreme beliefs are limited to a small group of violent radicals. And reprisal killings have so far been restricted to militants or members of banned organisations. But Sunday’s attack in Karachi also set a worrying precedent with the potential to aggravate the conflict. Following the Feb 16 attack on Hazara Shias in Quetta, it was one of the first instances of a residential locality being bombed. In a way, this means the anti-Shia campaign is only growing more callous — attacking Shias in markets or on pilgrimage targeted them in the public sphere, but these incidents have reached them in their homes. And for Karachi, where most sectarian conflicts take the form of target killings or attacks on Muharram-related processions, Sunday marked a new and even more disturbing tactic. This is an increasingly inhuman campaign. And yet the state continues to behave as if arresting a few dozen alleged LJ members after a public outcry will solve the problem. Without a broader, braver and more honest effort, matters will only get worse from here.

http://dawn.com/2013/03/05/destined-to-fail/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), aliraza171 (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), Faisal86 (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), Murtaza Jaffri (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), revival (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), saadat110 (Saturday, March 09, 2013)

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough
Default eik baaat !

abbas town walay blast ka may witness hoo kuen k may rabia flower may rehta hoo even hamaray ghar k sheeshay wagaira bhi toot gaye thay baqi Allah nay khair kiya.
bhai abbas town, rabia flower say buhat ander ki taraf hai jahan imam bargahay bhi hia or shia abadi bhi, blast rabia or iqra city k pas hua shayad is liye k yahan abadi ziayda hai agar shia specific hota to wo imam bargah may jatay, jo k ja saktay thay kuen k koi khas security nai hoti. yeh shia specific nai tha balkay muslimano per hamla tha. maray andazay k mutabiq rabia flower or iqra city ki majority sunni hai or nuqsan bhi zyada sunni ka hua hai. shiao ko bhi obvisosly target kiya jaraha hai is liye hum sab ko ab unite hona chaiye or yahan education nai, plus log emotional hai, is liye shia sunni ka naam lakay baat karnay say emotions or baraygay khas tor per un may jo educated nai. don't mind plz, yaqeen karo dil rota hai, per we have to think. Allah reham karay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarang ali shaikh For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), M Shine (Tuesday, March 05, 2013)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

as sarang explained very well that it wasn't attack on shia community alone. and our fellow posting here emotionally that shia community has to come on road with agitation against the government. i went through some emotion dominated posts here. here want to ask all of you that. why these type of tragedies are frequent here? why we are so helpless in front very few evil minded terrorists. just think are thinking with mind ? just take a glance of previous tow months. surely you will find that these people are targeting every sect.
attack on Gulam Hussain shah Knbaar wala, and Hajan shah mari wala who passed away yesterday. now thing is that terrorist wants to put both shia and suni in logger head. they want to create a big gap between the thinking of shia and sunni ulema. they it seems that they are going to achieve their target.
her i want to say one line about these tragedies happening in our country.

Last edited by Arain007; Tuesday, March 05, 2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: avoid writing in caps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alihashmatkhoso For This Useful Post:
aliraza171 (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), sarang ali shaikh (Tuesday, March 05, 2013)

M Shine is on a distinguished road

koi shia sunni ki larai nahi hai...ye sab bas apas mai logo ka dil bura karne wali baat hai..ALLAH reham Farmaey sab muslims pe. Aa'meen.
The Following User Says Thank You to M Shine For This Useful Post:
aliraza171 (Tuesday, March 05, 2013)

Shehla malik is on a distinguished road

Responding to your detailed discussion, I also want to share some thoughts.
I am not shia but I do have many shia friends. All these people belong to sane community and holds logical views. In the wake of current Shia murder, I got a chance to exchange views with them. That youth was being offensive and determined to play active role to save their community. I got shocked when they appreciated Australian offer to give asylum only Shia victims. I tried to convince them that being Pakistani, we should understand this conspiracy which is igniting threat to Pakistan's so-called integrity.
I am glad that people like you see the things rationally and all Pakistanis should understand the real causes though their loss is great but they are'nt alone.

AsadGhumman is on a distinguished road

IMO, this all is part of the big game of making the elections postponed & making an interim technocrat set-up for may be 3-5yrs to facilitate the U.S exit policy & help U.S in achieving other goals, democracy has disappointed our old chaps as politicians are weak, military is also not in a state of imposing martial law as severe reaction is expected in that case, Media & journalists not much strong now as people have become more mature due to free media. So what next???? Judiciary my hyper-active judiciary!!!! So as per plan gradually chaudary is giving extensions to his buddies, for the coming days. No matter what he says about elections or about his determination to strengthen the democracy or condemns the actions of Tahir ul Qadri, but, 'actions speak louder than words'. What I see is that he is the man who is playing & will continue to play critical role in delaying the elections. I don't want to say much but I am afraid of the coming few weeks, more bloodshed is expected, least said is better. Stay safe Shia brothers, God knows who else is on the hit list for the coming weeks!!!

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 10:53 AM. Reason: avoid writing in caps.
Old Wednesday, March 06, 2013

irtazamk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehla malik View Post
I got shocked when they appreciated Australian offer to give asylum only Shia victims. I tried to convince them that being Pakistani, we should understand this conspiracy which is igniting threat to Pakistan's so-called integrity.
Dear sis unfortunately this thought is not restricted to just one group but is a common feeling among a lot of Pakistanis. Whether one chooses to defend their reasoning with the fact that they do not obtain their rightful reward for their hard work or due to the lack of safety provided, a lot of us Pakistanis will choose to go abroad rather then stay in Pakistan. This does not mean that they love Pakistan any less but I feel that there is not an awareness of the importance that each person, whether working class or elite, holds for the country. Coming to your point about the Australian visa offer, I too was extremely saddened at our collective failure. Our country is so unsafe that a foreign country is offering visas for our people is a collective defeat for the whole country. I personally do not blame those who will accept such offers and feel that we all have failed in our personal objectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
IMO, this all is part of the big game of making the elections postponed & making an interim technocrat set-up for may be 3-5yrs to facilitate the U.S exit policy & help U.S in achieving other goals, democracy has disappointed our old chaps as politicians are weak, military is also not in a state of imposing martial law as severe reaction is expected in that case, Media & journalists not much strong now as people have become more mature due to free media. So what next???? Judiciary my hyper-active judiciary!!!! So as per plan gradually chaudary is giving extensions to his buddies, for the coming days. No matter what he says about elections or about his determination to strengthen the democracy or condemns the actions of Tahir ul Qadri, but, 'actions speak louder than words'. What I see is that he is the man who is playing & will continue to play critical role in delaying the elections. I don't want to say much but I am afraid of the coming few weeks, more bloodshed is expected, least said is better. Stay safe Shia brothers, God knows who else is on the hit list for the coming weeks!!!
Brother what you are doing is what all of us are doing. We make accusations with no proof and are quick to jump to conspiracy theories. The job of CJ is not to take suo motos on everything and his job is not to enforce security. That is the job of the security agencies. Atleast us CSS aspirants should move away from such baseless comments. Humei peer kum nd acha insaan ziada banna chahiye niyat saaf ho toh in shaa Allah anjaam bhy acha hoga

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old Wednesday, March 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

i). Appreciated. A pragmatic approach is being maintained by brethren, which is an omen of maturity. This is a public forum with lot of visitors -some of whom are mature and some of whom are not so much- and if discussions are made having varied implied meaning, the same can cause opinion making towards belligerence as well as bigotry ...

ii). This is in no way Genocide, the word Shia Genocide is having far reaching repercussion which can at the end of the day can cause detrimental effects on the very solidarity of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.Some persons either due to lack of knowledge and understanding or with ulterior motives have started using this term and in due course of time the term will be used so much that it will be another nail in the coffin of Balkanization of Pakistan. Request; please do not use this term. I happened to work/see some articles/reports related to Darfur issue and usage of the term Genocide, so having a bit idea about it. If somebody is having any issue on usage of this term, they can email me for some excerpts. ....

iii). It will not be untrue to call current regime a good governance, one of the worst rule the country has ever witnessed. But it does not mean that other Pakistanis or whole Pakistanis are bad and corrupt or they should start raising arms for protection. We cannot change governance but we can change the government!. How? By using our right of vote effectively. Elections are not supposed to be far away and the fate of the nation is in their own hands now.

iv). It will also not be wrong to say that this is failure of law enforcement agencies but at the same time we do not know how many blasts/terrorists attacks have been stopped by law enforcement to safe our brethren. Such events go unnoticed. I am witness of one of such attack at an Imambargah in my city, when a police constable gave his own life to save many innocent lives by a suicide bomber.

v). For Australian asylum offer, I really do not have any idea on its background. But I think it is the same Australia whose law enforcement and Embassy people often visited Quetta in last two years to meet FIA, NADRA and Police department personnel to stop visits of Hazara community members to Australia. The Australians were having objections on movement of many Hazara people to Australia. Majority of such Hazaras were in fact Afghan Hazaras but had got made Pakistani NICs and Pakistani Passports and were travelling to Australia (off course as Pakistani citizens) for work etc. It also came in newspapers that then some NADRA employees were apprehended on some intelligence leads at Quetta etc, who were taking handsome bribes for making Pakistani NICs to Afghans..

vi). It is really a baseless allegation on the Chief Justice of Pakistan. No doubt he is spearheading judicial activism but at the same time at least somebody is trying to do something in dissemination of justice to the poor masses when many public servants/people (who normally have steel in their back in front of public ) get fear of the Chief Justice. It is the same Supreme Court under Chief Justice that has taken digging frauds, giving verdicts and apprehending many culprits..

vii). This is an international game, where there are many players who do not want stabilization of Pakistan, disruption of Gwadar project, of Iran-Pakistan pipeline, breaking of Pakistan's infrastructure, taking out nuclear bombs from the only Muslim country, and ultimately destabilization of the country.... Unity is strength and inshALLAH together we stand.

viii). @ Aliraza, dear I can understand the condition when somebody is having cupboard full of trash as I myself get some. You can link up through my email.

Regards

Mods: Again requested, the nomenclature of title this thread should be changed from word 'Genocide."
Arslan Shaukat (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), mjkhan (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), Prince of Duhmp (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), Taimoor Gondal (Wednesday, March 06, 2013)