View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 06, 2013
41st CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 39

JS1325 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Baig View Post
Hello friends,

Please share how was todays' paper of Geography II? How many marks you guys are expecting? Mine was just fine. Maybe around 65 to 70 Marks. Not less than 65 however, Insha Allah
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl chughtai View Post
i hope i will score good marks in the today's papper In shA ALLAH. as it was too lucid paper and objective was alsoo easy..any way best of luck to all ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomous sophie View Post
mine too went so awesome ... expecting an easy 70 for sure
120 in geography 1+2 is a very safe bet. Keeps the demons away. I am sure most of you must have attempted a paper of 80+ plus but expecting anything above 120-125, in my humble opinion, might turn out to be disappointing in the end for many.
Everyone has been harping the drums about how GENERAL and EASY the papers were, but most of us forget that it's the analytical papers where aspirants score low e.g. Current Affairs and Pakistan Affairs where people seldom cross 55 marks barrier.
Same goes with the essay exam. As a rule of thumb, a person should consider himself/herself fail in the essay exam unless FPSC says otherwise I hardly know anyone whose essay paper didn't go well and still the majority flunks essay. So I would say just rein in the positivism a little for now. InshALLAH all of you and the remaining candidates will make it through in the end.
Naveed_Bhuutto (Saturday, March 23, 2013), venomous sophie (Wednesday, October 16, 2013)