View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 09, 2007
35th Common

zorromehr is on a distinguished road

dear 555 ur arguments are mere emotional and not logical....

u said "is europe or america devoid of poverty as their women are least bothered to wear a proper dress?" first of all i am not advocating skirts and bikinis for paki women so ur term proper dress is vague...secondly poverty in absolute terms cant be eliminated from any society however comparatively speaking theri per capita income is much too higher than ours ...

u said "Allah Almighty knows what is happening and what will happen in the future and thus defined the limitations for every age to come, for males and femalesAllah" there are certain commandments which a muslim must obey irrespective of the time he lives in since they are absolute in nature eg offering five prayers a day ..but some commandments have to be analysed taking in view the socio economic situation of that time i have already quoted caliph umar example ..another example is the present capitalistic society we are living in if in such a society there is a widow who doesnt have any source of income except a meagre pension left over by her husband she has no choice but to deposit it in a interest lending bank ....same is the case with hijab if a women have to choose btw two evils (already stated )

u said "According to your assertion, the USSR must be the richest country as their women are completely involved in economic activity.In china,everyone is involved in work but still,they are not free of poverty." ..firstly ussr is a state controlled economy to a very high degree therefore it is not thriving the way it should be ...for china not developing the way it should tis the high birth rate among its population ..plz study their population ratio and then compare it with pak ...

u said "Who dies of hunger or poverty allah knows better." typical self stylled mullah like assertion who are used to saying " oh God plz put insects(keeraZ) in the rifles of indians" ..totally devoid of reality ...dua kai sath dawa bhi chaiyee