madam iffat I need your guidance regarding subject selection,

for css 2013 i had

geography
sociology
journalism
constitutional law
international relations

i am confused about the following subjects

constitutional law (low scoring i got to know later about it ,but i have almost covered it )
international relations (again low soring )

CAN
constitutional law(covered yet low scoring) + public administration (govt servant so a bit experience of it) be a good choice

OR
psychology (interesting ,doing it from scratch,medical sort of a thing but i am an engineer and naive in it ) ,would it help instead of constitutional law and IR

our PMS is to be held in may or june KPK,please give a thoughtful advise ,i am a bit confuse, should i change subjects for PMS as less time is there left but certainly i would change subjects for 2014 css .Kindly give advise considering both the exams

I think you had the best combination in your CSS 2013 attempt. Score depends how you attempt paper. How you make it edible for the examinar. At this stage dnt think that you have wrong combination, it will let down you morale.

Sociology,journalism and IR are not only easiest subjects but also marks fetching.

If you have an aptitude to analyse things and derive inferences,then opt Psychology otherwise constitutional law and public administration are good one to be prepared.

now, when only 3-4 months have been left for exam dnt think about any other subjects, only concentrate on your studies,otherwise you will get confused.
zeeshi361 (Friday, March 15, 2013)