Thread: Essay Tips
View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 14, 2007
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  6

Irfi will become famous soon enough
Question Opinion-starter for Essay(CSS-2007)

Dear candidates of CSS,
i would like to invite a critical investigation into the following stuff of knowledge i penned down on "The Image of Islam in the west and responsibilities of Muslim Ummah".It was the topic i selected for my Essay in CSS-2007.I wrote allbut 18 pages.The stuff is being pasted in points as under:
1.Ideological confrontation between Communism and Capitalism during cold war and emergence of Islamic Revivalism.And subsequent irritation between Capitalism and Isalmic philosophy.
2.unravelling of Western plots against Islam in various manifestations in sheer disregard of Islamic philosophy.
3.Umpteen allegations,figure-pointing and bashing of the religion in western camps.
4.Islam-an intolerant religion,cluster of maccabre beliefs and practices,religion of terror(Concept of Jihad),non-accommodative order.(Some of many images being potrated and projected in the West)
5.Islam-its meaning and message(True philosophy of Islam discussed in correspondence with the above projected faces of islam)
6.Administrative sys during period of Holy Prophet and Four caliphs(Treaty of Hudybia discussed in defendce that Islam is a tolerant and accomodating religion)Many other examples given.
7.9/11,subsequent events and Al-Queda (Linking Terrorism With Islam}
8. Caricatures of Holy Prophet in Jallen-posten, derogatory statements of Pop Benedict14.
9.Many other religious outfits related to other religions and their terror acts committed throught out the world.(F.G:Christian Identity Moment,Nation Of Yehw,OhmShankariya,Mount Tample,RSS,VHP,etc).Why not their acts are linked with terrorism and why Al-quada and Taliben's privte acts are equated with philosophy of Islam:a critical analysis was given.
10.cruelities and duresses committed in Kosovo,iraq,iran,palestine,kashmir,etc on religious grounds.
11.ulterior motives of West in malighning the religion og Islam.
12.How Muslim Ummah Is responsible for the bad image of Islam projectd in the West(socio-political and economic death,no united political clout,authoritarianism is political systems,weak plotical Org(OIC),lack of powerful media to project islam in its true picture,etc.
13.What Muslim Ummah should Do(undoing the above stated problems,unity of political strengh,economic revival,avoiding extremism and fundamentalism,strenghening OIC, Creating a powerful Media to project Islam in true form,etc.
The essay was concluded with the following words of Musharraf about the Muslim Ummah that:
"We are at the defining moment of history.we can either seize the moment and define the history or let the moment define our destiny."
The points have been discussed here in topssy turvy form.They are not in form.
Regards,
Irfi
Frm LARKANA
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irfi For This Useful Post:
azhera (Saturday, November 16, 2013), HUNK007 (Monday, October 14, 2013), inayatali (Thursday, January 21, 2010), manihammad (Monday, January 17, 2011), maryammalik (Sunday, November 21, 2010), rishzzz (Monday, July 13, 2009)