View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 14, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chauhdary Ali View Post
Dear Bro,

i am shocked to see people talking about democracy.
just ans me where it is in pakistan?
where is democracy.
un believable.what normaly everyone...thing its govt by the people for the people.blah blah.

did the policies change in pakistan?
drone attacks still there.
poor is more poor.
where is energy????
what abt employment?
every child of a country.born with a loan of Rs. 84600
..talking to political scenario?
lets come to the parliament...
hari is represented by feudal lord? is it democracy?
factory worker is represented by industrialist??? is it democracy?

poor is least concern about democracy.he concern about how he will get bread and butter? how his basic needs are fulfilled.he is least intrested in who rules the country n how?

is it a democracy.that sharif brothers.supported 18th amendment only for the cake of their third time PM ship and CM ship.
is it a democracy?
please for GOD sake.stop back mailing the general masses on the name of democracy.there is no democracy.there is just a title of democratic state.nothing else.
You need not to be shocked.
For changing policies status qou mindset needs to be changed.
You are against drone attacks,me too but have you ever thought how many religious extremists have been killed by this hot-pursuit? never.
Mental poverty is worst than social and economic poverty.
Energy is there but will of exploring the untapped natural resources is not there. If, people can come on the streets to liberate judiciary then why they do not echo voice for energy shortfall in democratic way. What i have observed is vandalism and breakdown of social harmony.
Every child is born with a loan of ....... is the fault of democracy or heavy budget burden of defense?
Yeah yeah , come to parliament. Its thousand times maturer than before. Though, it has failed to bring many constitutional amendments like counter terrorism laws etc yet 18th to 20th amendments should not be overruled.

I would not get anything by black-mailing masses. I am not Geo news owner
I know more than you what are the ground realities and for your knowledge about democracy let me share my article;
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...aqar-abro.html

Must read it carefully,you will find many answers of your queries.

Lastly, don't be personal. For the sake of argument you have right to argue.

Read not to contradict nor to believe but to weigh and consider
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Thursday, March 14, 2013), Taimoor Gondal (Friday, March 15, 2013), Tassawur (Thursday, March 14, 2013)