View Single Post
Old Friday, June 15, 2007

Yasser28 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555

@DUUA
Please notify me a place where a female civil engineer attends a site at the 10th floor of a plaza and working with labourers as most of the male engineers do.And this is not male-chauvinism.Whenever we don't find any arguments in such case , we simply call it chauvinism.
I try to reply your contention on behalf of Duua(though I'm sure she is quite poisitively and impressively persuasive advocate towards what she wants to say).Dear,we have a construction company and have first-hand experience of the practices of a civil engineer at site, which gives me sufficient authority to deliberate that an engineer perhaps rarely needs to work with labourers as there are surveyers, etc., there to do those things which you perhaps are referring to.Moreover, a female engineer can be given any responsibility which she can perform by sitting in office as preparation of bar-bending schedule and many other project management duties;after all there are many jobs to be performed there the only thing which matters is that willingness on the part of us the males to accommodate them.This is just one example case this can be stretched to any other profession.Dear,bear in mind one thing the human half which can host,feed and finally brings a new human in the world through a process which is not-so-easy can perform many so-called mardaana haimmat waalay kaam.This can be witnessed in the routines of some rural women working in the fields(honestly all this seems sufficient to me melt this mardaana chauvinism in us the males).

Quote:
@Yasser

No one can impose restriction on the delicate sex , bus allah hi hai in ko Hidayat de tou.All off them make speeches but do whatever they like.Europe and West has seen the fruits of introducing females to the economic activity in the name of liberty and emanicipation and we will see it soon.
Whither this dream scenario that males haven't placed psychological and physical limits on the half of humanity.I,personally,think Europe isn't going vry bad,however, if we are unable to appreciate properly their initiative twards women empowerment (rest assured it's just beginning they still have to go a long way in this regard and their collective-male- consciousness has yet to achieve a psychological reconciliation with this initiative).And for us the Oriental consciences this idea will remain like a stone in stomach for a long time.

...Yasser