View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 16, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
more and more rickshaw drivers are reportedly involved in crimes these days than 5 years ago under the same economic hardships
That is my point, Rikshaw drivers represent the massess. If the massess i.e Demo are looters then Kratos i.e Power will be used for looting hence Democracy will be of the very shape that is presently existing in Pakistan. It means Democracy is not cruel its the people themselves. Remember one thing whenever a New Product is introduced in markete people buy and spend it lavishly and reach the extent of wasting it. but after some time when they learn its proper use and value the wastage decreases and diminishes at last. The same way Democracy in Pakistan is a new product people are wasting it because they are overwhelmed to hold it in their very hands. After a few years they will learn how to mould and tackle its twists and turns for mutual good, that will be the time to cherish.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, March 16, 2013)