Monday, April 29, 2024
04:23 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, March 15, 2013

khan00734 is on a distinguished road

According to my knowledge democracy means government by consultation,all power belong to public,rule of the people and state make laws to the likes of public accordingly,broadly speaking ,democracy is that form of government which give equality and justice regarding each subject as our government concern the political leaders did nothing which meet with democracy ,there is no equality,liberty and rights which make democracy unique among other forms of government.we can say democracy in pakistan is just nominal because there is no social,economical equality,no social economical libarty and no rights at all .
plz bother find my faults this is my first post i m new in this community

Waseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the rough

brothers we need this for next 10 years until this setup ensures we are reasonably standing at good literacy rate and then democracy can be implemented back in. Not to forget this gives us a chance also to wipe off those influential 27 families who are still ruling Pakistan.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waseemtabish View Post
Not to forget this gives us a chance also to wipe off those influential 27 families who are still ruling Pakistan.
Will you elucidate the word "CHANCE" in context to perishing 27 families?

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Unfortunately scientists have still not succeeded in inventing an instrument that can measure the quality of brain
I think people are becoming aware politically. now it is hard for politicians to propagate deceptive agenda successfully. After 10 to 15 years Democracy would gain some fine momentum.
People's so called awareness is gonna be exposed in next sixty days. However my optimistic nature compels me to believe that long awaited "CHANGE" will knock socks off these thugs cum politicians for sure in next 10 to 20 years since change is the law of nature.

Regards,

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, March 15, 2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: merged
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

People's so called awareness is gonna be exposed in next sixty days. However my optimistic nature compels me to believe that long awaited "CHANGE" will knock socks off these thugs cum politicians for sure in next 10 to 20 years since change is the law of nature.

Regards,
I have expressed my optimism for next 10 to 15 years not for sixty days. Changes in Pakistan are going to be evolutionary not revolutionary. Evolution is a slow process. Democracies flourish in A Nation not in a mixture of Nationalities. The day we become A Nation; Democracy will do miracles.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
BALOCHISTAN (Sunday, March 17, 2013), Malik Ubaidullah (Saturday, March 16, 2013), Mujtaba Abbas (Saturday, March 16, 2013), Tassawur (Saturday, March 16, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

They never miss any opportunity to loot this country.

Karachi: Just hours before the completion of constitutional tenure, Sindh lawmakers on Friday approved several bills, increasing their salaries and perks up to 60 per cent and life time privileges.

However, Pakistan Muslim League-Functional (PML-F) staged walkout from the session against the approval while the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) also opposed the bills.

Analysts say the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) government, which came into power in 2008 after the assassination of its Chairperson Benazir Bhutto with a slogan of “Roti (bread), Kapra (clothes) and Makan (Shelter), has completely failed to deliver the poor people during last five years.

Despite lots of claims, the PPP led government has also failed to overcome serious issues including economic and energy crisis and terrorism during its era.

Though MQM’s Khawaja Izharul Hassan opposed the bill during the session, PPP’s Syed Bachal Shah alleged te MQM of adopting dual policy and said they had approved the increase in the salaries and privileges during the meetings of standing committees.

The 40 to 60 per cent increase in the privileges, salaries and perks will be effective from July 1, 2011.

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2013/03/...or-themselves/
Old Saturday, March 16, 2013

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
To me , democracy has brought revolutionary changes in Pakistan.
Although, it failed to adopt western or welfare-oriented democratic norms.

What i have observed in the last five years that a rickshaw driver does not think like he was thinking 5 years ago.

He is intellectually and politically liberated.
This is the beauty of democracy that people are liberated from shackles of desperation and disparity.

I can give plenty of examples in this regard. Intellectual bankruptcy was the main issue that always prevented Pakistan to emerge as a regional power.
Today, human security is given more importance than border security. Though, defense budget has not been lessened yet pressure on Army is there.
On the whole, democracy is the best form of government if its style of governance is changed in Pakistan.

Regards,
A rickshaw driver may be intellectually and politically liberated, but what good has this liberation done to his economic standing and that of other wage earners. Cost of living has almost doubled in last five years. 75% people are living below poverty line in Pakistan, they may be intellectually LIBERATED but financially BANKRUPT. our economy is on brink of disaster, in short future we may need another IMF program, The govt. has successfully completed their democratic tenure but they are leaving this country worse than it was when they came. Lets hope the next govt. has something better for Pakistan and for us.

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Avoid caps
The Following User Says Thank You to Malik Ubaidullah For This Useful Post:
determined (Saturday, March 16, 2013)

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

more and more rickshaw drivers are reportedly involved in crimes these days than 5 years ago under the same economic hardships
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
more and more rickshaw drivers are reportedly involved in crimes these days than 5 years ago under the same economic hardships
That is my point, Rikshaw drivers represent the massess. If the massess i.e Demo are looters then Kratos i.e Power will be used for looting hence Democracy will be of the very shape that is presently existing in Pakistan. It means Democracy is not cruel its the people themselves. Remember one thing whenever a New Product is introduced in markete people buy and spend it lavishly and reach the extent of wasting it. but after some time when they learn its proper use and value the wastage decreases and diminishes at last. The same way Democracy in Pakistan is a new product people are wasting it because they are overwhelmed to hold it in their very hands. After a few years they will learn how to mould and tackle its twists and turns for mutual good, that will be the time to cherish.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, March 16, 2013)

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
That is my point, Rikshaw drivers represent the massess. If the massess i.e Demo are looters then Kratos i.e Power will be used for looting hence Democracy will be of the very shape that is presently existing in Pakistan. It means Democracy is not cruel its the people themselves. Remember one thing whenever a New Product is introduced in markete people buy and spend it lavishly and reach the extent of wasting it. but after some time when they learn its proper use and value the wastage decreases and diminishes at last. The same way Democracy in Pakistan is a new product people are wasting it because they are overwhelmed to hold it in their very hands. After a few years they will learn how to mould and tackle its twists and turns for mutual good, that will be the time to cherish.
This clearly indicates that the culture of this country is not democratic and only some authoritarian form of democracy may work here, not liberal (parliamentary) one

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road

Demcoracy in Pakistan is the best investment.A Feudal Lord or a Rich person will get the very best return if they participate in Pakistani politics.Unfortunately Democracy in our country does not mean power to people rather it means power through people to loot as much as one possibly can.
Sadly the dictators have also not been angles for this counrty,General Zia-ul-Haq exploited Islam and General Musharraf used " Roshan Khayali ".These military men were least concerned about people.Today politicians are balmed for 'NRO' but if we jolt our memory a little then we shall recall that it was same very Musharraf who made this deal with so-called Democratic leaders of this nation.Musharraf only made this deal to prolong his tunure as the President and to enjoy the power.

Though there are many loop holes in our Democratic system but i still think it shall flourish only if we educate our masses.Education alone can serve the true purpose of Democracy.

Regards