View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Waqar Afzal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad Aslam View Post
Major section of Pakistani public is not bothered about ideas like Afghan War, America and system of governance and economics; their thinking and demands have been curtailed to mere "Roti, Kapra aur Makan". As I have already mentioned that in Pakistan there are two fronts of insurrections, first one is in vogue and is resulted by persistent deprivation of basic rights, second one is a class of ideological pathogens. Rights never mean what a person wants but what he needs, so we must try to understand the real cause of problem instead of palliative care. Employ people to make them realize the worth of their life, make them feel the importance of nation state. Just consider the example of a weeping baby; he is not always given what he wants but is noise is listened instead of being heard. Let's transform a vulnerable society into a venerable society by using right approach and attitude.

For other type of insurgents, our modus operandi should be different, but forming an escalatory spiral will never help the cause. For nation building the terms like surrender need to be rephrased and redefined. We are never supposed to lose our system to any group but we need to make our system more acceptable for our public.
Major portion of Pakistanis is not insurgents...But the issue here are those people who are called TTP ....How to negotiate with these people and with what objectives as they (TTP) do not believe in this democratic system and elections,they do not believe in this economic,banking system,judiciary and even do not approve this life style of an common individual....Their ideas and purposes are totally radical...

I am not arguing at all that discussion should not be held,but i am only trying to develop a constructive discussion here....

Do you see any meaning and results of talks with TTP type radicals?

@

Moderators

Kindly correct the spellings of interpreted,i made a mistake in above post no. 8 while typing this word...