View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 21, 2013

sarosh346 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
what was the stance of your friend or thesis statement .Kindly tell.
@sadia did u attempted the same essay??
@DMS i aslo have the same question what was the stance of ur friend??
Thesis:

There should not be colleges and schools just for men/boys and some just for women/girls as some colleges for women would add insult to already existing plight of women.Education for women is the only solution to break this
inter-generational cycle of oppression abuse and poverty of women.

I took this essay as attaching low value to women education and wrote against it..!!!
Please comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulam e Hiader e Karar View Post
Well looking at the outline it appears to be irrelevant to the topic as far as my limited knowledge is concerned......To me its more like the low value attached to women education rather general education as depicted in your outline.......But other forum members have taken it as the co-education which also seems to be the interpretation of this topic.....I am also not sure which is the best interpretation... Anyways I hope and wish, you get through it...... best of luck.......

@ Sadia, My first understanding was same as that of yours, but this topic has been taken from a website which clearly emphasize purely on co-education, so do you still think that the topic has same interpretation?.... Moreover, Can it also imply as low value attached to women education?....

Regards
I think connecting this essay to women education is also right.
Allah karey we should pass..!!!InshaALLAH..!!!