View Single Post
Old Friday, March 22, 2013

Chap X will become famous soon enough
Unhappy NTS should find other ways to mint money

It is absolutely an unnecessary expense on the pockets of unemployed candidates like me.I think Rs.500 or Rs.800 may be very small amount for some of the candidates but what about the rest. Why does NTS not shortlist the candidates by online applications. NTS can invest in installation of shortlisting programs which can filter the candidates by their online applications with very less human resources.

There is no just logic in charging so much money from the candidates. The respectable members who have advocated NTS in charging fee assume that if a candidate is capable he or she would have no problem to pay the fee. This is not the case always. I think NTS charges the candidates just because they have little bargaining power and have no option other than to pay what NTS wants them to pay. NTS should charge the organizations who have hefty HR budgets instead of unemployed candidates.

As far as profit seeking is concerned, I agree NTS needs to be a profitable organization to run smoothly but it should earn this profit from the organizations not from the candidates.

Last edited by Chap X; Friday, March 22, 2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Title Change