View Single Post
Old Friday, June 22, 2007
38th CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 185

Zahid Morio is on a distinguished road
Default Critical analysis on my essay.........

Dear All
I atempted essay in CSS 2007 on the topic "Globalisation & Electronis Media".
The length of essay was about seventeen pages and hereunder I am giving its outlines. I would be glad enough if you give your critical analysis on it and how did you find it. Here is the outline:

Intro: Globalisation as a rising wave taking with itself the entire world, electronic media as the most important element in this entire phenomenon.

(1) Globalisation defined as a phenomenon in which the world is transformng into a global village.
(2) Electronic media defined in its various modes and forms.
(3) Effects of globalisation and role of electronic media :
(a) Social effects of globalisation and role of electronic media in it with reference to raising peoples living standards and defining new roles of society.
(b) Cultural effects of globalisation and electronic media with special reference to import and export of various cultures within and outside a country.
(c) Economic effects of globalisation interconnectedness-free flow of labour abd capital-abolition of tariffs and qoutas-SPS measures-international standards pertaing to industrial upgradation-role of MNCs and withering of soveriengty of nations.

Conclusion: Electronic media without globalisation is lame, globalisation without electronic media is blind.