View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 30, 2013

Khairi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic View Post

@Khairi: I request you to book conference hall with your own money, after all it will cost you only few thousands. Collecting 15 guys should not be an issue for you. You are a student and well connected through your parents with the printing press and media so please get a dozen or two of your friends, neighbours, classfellows and do a revolutionary press conference. That will change many things, above all it will give hope this dying cause of css age relaxation. Asif Amin has done a lot, he is a little fed up now. So now you should take the lead, you must have leadership qualities since you want to become DMG, PSP. I hope you will not waste further time and get it done. Sindh is being victimised, your seats go empty, there are not enough students to take css exam. If you get a chance to appear in css then i am sure you will easily get the post of your choice. A csp post is just a few steps away from you, so doing a press conference should not be a big deal for you. Do not wait for tomorrow because tomorrow never comes
Yes you're right, Mr Asif has done a lot & I can understand the mental state of many of you since I have been through with the same!.
P.S I am ready for a press conference, I'm free these days as I gave up my MBA & Job for the sake of css exam so I my mental state is same. I'm ready to arrange a press conference at karachi press club but as I told you I need a few people. I am also ready to contribute on my behalf but as I said A COMBINE EFFORT is required. If people from Karachi (or from anywhere) are ready, I am also ready on my behalf
I have received some requests on my facebook. If anyone wants to add me send me an inbox message so that I will accept.
Dear Mystic & others, I can ask for few friends 2-3 to come but I need legal points, for that Asif Amin will be there as he said 'tell me few days back'. but the presence of more and more people will increase the importance of this cause.
Regards