View Single Post
Old Monday, April 01, 2013

nrkadilzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateCSP View Post
We don't have vacancies to engage our technically educated youth and probably this is our one of the biggest problem.

Be patient. Don't loose faith from the system... Sooner or later every thing is going to be okay

One does not need big bucks to get css books. In fact you can get almost 100 per cent material of all compulsory and optional subjects from internet.. and else you can easily approach any good library in Multan..

Your frustration is understandable. Just keep your faith on Allah and don't stop striving..
Prayers for you..
well to my little knowledge there is no as such library in Multan...Secondly, dear internet is a great but not the complete source...i just went to book store & inquired about different books...
they were in the range from 250+ to 600......
as i am totally dependent on my brother (as my father is not alive) so i can not ask him to give me money for books....as he clearly said too me ...ab tumhein kab tak bardasht karna ho ga( few days ago)
whatever, Thanks to Allah & my bro that at least they are providing me good food to eat....& have shelter for night.....
Moreover, electricity.....that too is the biggest gift of Pakistan.....
there are 24 hours....almost on everyday basis....there is load shedding of more than 12+ hours...here...so internet usage is to the minimum..........
well, thanks to everyone here.....but still i believe that the worst of my life is ....
that damn degree of chemical engineering....& i belong to this country.........
if i would have done B.Sc in any science subject, at least...i would have got tuition to teach in any academy ...if not any job....at least to bear my own burden...