View Single Post
Old Monday, April 01, 2013

shahidalileghari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkadilzz View Post
well to my little knowledge there is no as such library in Multan...Secondly, dear internet is a great but not the complete source...i just went to book store & inquired about different books...
they were in the range from 250+ to 600......
as i am totally dependent on my brother (as my father is not alive) so i can not ask him to give me money for books....as he clearly said too me ...ab tumhein kab tak bardasht karna ho ga( few days ago)
whatever, Thanks to Allah & my bro that at least they are providing me good food to eat....& have shelter for night.....
Moreover, electricity.....that too is the biggest gift of Pakistan.....
there are 24 hours....almost on everyday basis....there is load shedding of more than 12+ hours...here...so internet usage is to the minimum..........
well, thanks to everyone here.....but still i believe that the worst of my life is ....
that damn degree of chemical engineering....& i belong to this country.........
if i would have done B.Sc in any science subject, at least...i would have got tuition to teach in any academy ...if not any job....at least to bear my own burden...
agree with you dear.you should keep faith in ALLAH that he has planned something better for you but don't believe in system. Pakistan's system is most corrupt system in the world.even if you get the job on 100% merit which is not possible in pakistan.you will have to give bribe to many people until you get your final letter.My advice will be to leave the country and try your luck their.
The Following User Says Thank You to shahidalileghari For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Saturday, April 13, 2013)