View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 02, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
I'm not going to take coming up exam.You may see this post,

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/490602-post109.html
Salam and Aadab,
If you have any more chance left for CSS or PMS I would suggest you to go for it, In the last months of 2011, I left my job and started preparing CSS. During that time you was also the one among other senior friends of mine who encouraged me and suggested me how to study and manage all the subjects. I contacted you on FB page and you reffered me to some links which were very helpful in my preparation, I appeared for CSS 2012 and my total marks were 635, even three of my optionals were same as of yours Arabic i got 149, journalism I got 63, M.Law 50. but I was fail in english essay, only 33. I also appeared in PMS but didn't prepare well for it, was my fault. I passed the written portion, got 138 in interview but still I was not allocated because of less marks in written part. This time I completely lost my hope but than some of my friends, and wellwishers encouraged me to pursue for my dream. I told the whole story for just one thing that some time we stop at such a point in our life, and quit hoping, from where our destiny and dream is just a step away. So as your own signature says "Quitter never wins and Winner never Quits", so pack your bag and put all your efforts and leave the rest upon Allah. I am bad in English so your help regarding this subject would be helpful for me as you are Master in this subject.
Regards
sonia5 (Friday, April 19, 2013)