View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 11, 2013
41st CTP (PSP) 2nd (Pak)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 2

hassanafzal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
Sir how much time is needed to cover Philosophy if one has no prior background in this subject?
Also need guidance about Sharif's book. I have gone through its contents. It contain some parts and chapters that are not related to syllabus. Please enlist the contents that are needed to be studied from this book as well as from Russel's and Durant's books.

It will take one and a half months to two months to cover both papers. But this time span is to score 150 plus marks. Also U may study other subjects alongwith.

There is no need to consult M.M.Sharif. I didn't recommend u his hectic volumes.
Follow the paper pattern these years nd u wl find that u might attempt 3-4 Qs from portion of Western Philosophy.
And if there arises a need to attempt 1 Q from part of Muslim Philosophy, for it M.Saeed Sheikh wl serve the purpose.

Regardind ur last query, I presume its better to contact me . Here it wl be difficult for me to elaborate u each nd every topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to hassanafzal For This Useful Post:
Daisy (Thursday, April 11, 2013)