Thread: Economics
View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by syasirm
If you talk of General books then ECONOMICS by LIPSEY and Economics by Stonier & Hague are far better choices.
Sir, don't you think that LIPSEY can go above one's head particularly for those candidates who've studied Economics just at graduation level and are aspiring for CSS with Economics as an optional? Yes, Stonier & Hague is a better choice, but still Samuelson is much comprehensive. Isn't it?

Quote:
I recently wrote my own book entitled "research methodology"
Take care and keep sharing your views with us
Regards
I'll appreciate the deatails of the book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystichina
@Qurratulain and @Syasirm
Thanks to both of you for your opinion. I also think that the books I'm reading for paper 1 are enough but for paper 2 , the books which are mentioned above, I have to look for them. As I'm not living in Pakistan, but I think I can ind some in the Pakistani Library here, as it is a small library but I'll try, or else I can take help from the net. Besides, this forum is quiet helpful.
For Paper II, you can also have read of The Economists' Online Edition, Dawn's EBR (It's also available on the website of dawn), and of course CSS Forum's board. Just be active, place your queries and share your knowledge.

Regards,

Last edited by Aarwaa; Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 02:32 PM.