View Single Post
Old Monday, April 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana zs View Post
hello everyone,i am so much depressed now a days.i have started my preperation with full motivation and spirit in mid of february,i used to spend 7 to 8 hours on study,but its been more than a month that i totally quit studies i dont know why???. my parents keep on encouraging me but it seems like if i open the books something will happen and i would be busy in studies. please seniors do reply. i think that i have wasted plenty of time and now its too late to start preperation of 2014
AM i right or wrong.
my optional are
psychology,punjabi,indo pak,international law

well that's not a big deal dear.....it happens with everyone
first of all let me clear one point, if you are novice to CSS you have ample time, those who have already taken the exam and know the dynamics will start their prep with fervor in June or July, as a new aspirant, you are obviously not late....

Second, you have to create interest in your subjects, don't worry it will take a day or two, give yourself break, deliberately don't study or even think about studying.....

Punjabi is your optional, listen to Sufi kalam, this way you will find an amusement and prep as well, once you are absorbed in it, take your interst to further level and try to explore the poetry of these sufis, this way you will at least take a start, then it will be easier to find pace as well.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
aafia (Wednesday, April 24, 2013), idealsome (Monday, April 15, 2013), Roqayyah (Monday, April 15, 2013), sana zs (Tuesday, April 16, 2013)