View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 21, 2013

dms672 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehjabeen karim View Post
Need For Serious Planning In Technical Education In Pakistan.
Outline
1.INTRODUCTION.
2.PLANNING IN ESTABLISHMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
a.expansion of technical institutions
b.technical education in flung and rural areas
c.special labortries and computer centres should be organized
d.scientific research institutes should be organized
3.EFFICIENT METHODS IN TECHNICAL EDUCATION
a.high skilled and qualified technical teachers
b.modern efficient scientific and technological methods should be applied
c.use of technical equipments
d.experimental research
e.use of computer technology
f.E-learning association
g.use of projectors during lectures
h.technical education introduced at secondary level
i.students interest and participation in scientific work
j.mass awarness of techncial education through aid
e.computer education as compulsary subject
4.GOVERNMENT SHOULD WORK IN TECHNICAL EDUCATION
a.government should make plans for diploma programes (Govt is also having a lot of technical education programes but there is corruption in these institutions (Benizir Youth Trainings, SBTE Karachi and many other institutions are imparting technical education....)
b.investment of national economy (How much GDP ? You can mention it to allocate 2 to 3 percent of GDP in technical education
c.need-based short courses (again reputation, you have also mentioned it above
d.sufficient budget for technical department (Sufficient budget and & investment of national economy is the same things again please don't repeat such things again and again....
e.allocation and utilization of resources. (that's good point
f.HEC should develop online courses
5.CONCLUSION
INTRODUCTION
Technical education is a passive method; plays pivotal role in national progress. Technical education is a key factor of reducing poverty and economic crisis. The lack of technical education is the biggest flaw in education system. There are (a) lot of problems in technical education which became obstacles in development path. There is the shortage of technical institutes, high skilled teachers and teaching methods. To overcome these problems some serious steps should be (taken) (done for> skip these) to propagate the technical development. Technical education is the dire need of time for educated youth and development of country in modern century.

You have tried best, though there is jumping in your essay. Outlines are good but not placed well. For example you need to mention the outline which comes first and then second, in other words you have to draw your outlines in sorting way. You have focused wonderfully that what is needed to boost technical education, but how it should be done? It means you have to mention some pragmatic strategies, in addition to this you would have to explain that honest leadership could do this, and also institutions i.e legislative, judiciary, media have to be good enough in order to take considerable steps with serious planning in technical education in Pakistan.
Besides, you introduction is good but it is not satisfying me, make your introduction fully good, mention some other important things and make it little leaning. Overall you have done good and insh'ALLAh in the upcoming attempt you will be improving to the great extent....

And please you can check out my attempt, I will fully appreciate you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
Sorry dear members, for I have not been able to take active part in our group activities for few days because of acute electricity shortfall and few other problems. Please keep up sending your attempts and comments on others'. It has been observed that few of highly prestigious members have sent their attempts which are yet to be assessed. If we do not check each other's essays which is our primary goal, it will result in lose of interest by the members which is possibly not a productive thing.
I second and appreciate you...

I have only one request, if you can't take part fully owing to electricity shortage. Please post a new topic on daily basis. So that we can make our discussion to be continued. I have already mentioned that I only get online for 1 hour, if in that hour I haven't new topic than I really can't attempt it day after that. So,please make a list and post it(new topic) on daily basis regularly. Thank.........

Last edited by Shooting Star; Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: merged