View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 21, 2013

dms672 is on a distinguished road

@ Shakeel, I get online from 1 to 2/3+ as it depends on electricity. I try my best to check out others' attempts and also I attempt my essay. Electricity has made this problem that's why since two days I have been getting online only for 1 to 2 hour mostly. Actually I am new here so I have not seen list. Nevertheless, I will be participating with your settled flow insh'ALLAH. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faisal View Post
My near and dear fellows, check out my outline and introduction and take out reasonable mistakes and flaws. your criticism, recommendations, suggestions would never offend me so you are highly appreciated to correct me if I am wrong...

Need for serious planning in Technical Education

1. Introduction
2. What is Technical Education?
(That's really good. If you make it concise and categorically like this Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Hardware Technical courses will also be an attractive point. Nevertheless, You have explained in detail is a positive point..
i. Computer Courses
ii. Electronics Courses
iii. Electrical Courses
iv. Auto & Diesel Courses
v. Mechanical Course
vi. Health Care Courses (Is health course a technical course? May be you are talking about Nursing wagrea, in this para what would you mention, please let me know so I can get this point.
vii. Textile Courses
viii. Tailoring Courses
ix. Agriculture / Live Stock Courses
x. Misc. Courses
3. Importance of Technical Education
4. Why need for planning in TE?

i. Lack of good Technician
ii. Downfall of Industries
iii. Agricultural deterioration
iv. Lack of FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) (FDI & Brain Drain are interconnected, you have mentioned brain drain in last, I think after FDI, second outline must be of Brain drain.
v. Flight of Domestic investors
vi. Lack of modern technology
vii. Weak defence power (I think it is iirelavet point, if not than please also clear this?
viii. Health problems
ix. Dearth of Engineers
x. Brain drain Problems
xi. People prefer desk job rather than Technical job
Note: In your this outline there is jumping....For example make all these like this....Firstly mention Political dimensions, then Social, and Economical dimensions....As above I have pointed out that FDI and Brain drain are related to Economical spheres ......(Overall really really effective outlines, but jumping should be sorted out....

5. How to flourish Technical Education

i. Establishment of technical educational institutions
ii. Ustaad-Shagird relation should be institutionalized
iii. Technical Education should be imparted right from the primary schooling
iv. Government should increased Budget for TE (How much GDP, it will be a plus point,
v. Foreign help (if necessary) should be taken to excel in TE (Surely, Foreign aid and collaboration is necessary, such as USAID is involved in health departments, besides world bank also contributes a lot in education.
vi. People usually feel shy to do technical work, this behaviour should be changed

(In end, for boosting technical education, media's role is important. This point is missed

6. Conclusion

One of the biggest secrets behind development of all the developed countries and states such as Britain, United States, China, Russia, and Germany is Technical Education. The dream of Agricultural and Industrial revolution came true just because of Technical education. The importance and significance of it can not be ruled out at any cost. However, the situation of Technical education in Pakistan is depressing. We are still at the mercy of developed nations to import modern technology and science. Pakistan needs serious planning in technical education because we do not have competent technician, our industries are on the brink of collapse. Further, in agriculture, a big chunk of raw material goes to waste just because we do not have new methods and technology to preserve it. In addition, lack of technical education hampered the growth of agriculture and Industrial sector due to this reason foreign direct investment and domestic investment has reduced dramatically. Moreover, our defensive power has also weakened; and problematic health issues are also rearing their ugly head. Sadly, people consider acquiring technical education as ignoble act. As a matter of fact, we should realize the importance of technical education and government, NGO’s, people etc should play their part to ameliorate technical education. Last but not the least, help of foreign technical experts should be taken so as to enhance the capabilities of concurrent technical educational institutions.
Overall very good attempt. Your English flow is really outstanding, I like your English as its very simple and having amazing vehicle of communication. Please check out my essay, you can fully check it out and point out my mistakes, criticize optimistically, will greatly thankful to you

Shakeel bhaya can you please post your essays' list. I have searched it in essay's portion but unable to search it out since an hour. Could I have its link please? Thanks.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: merged