View Single Post
Old Monday, April 22, 2013

iFarazAhmed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeel rahman View Post
Hi all forum members..

I have some questions regarding the Deceased Quota Rules..

I need to know, if one's father dies during his service in Government, and he applies for the Son quota. According to the last notification of S&GAD Department,2008. Any one of unemployed child of the deceased / retired employee would be given a Job directly upto 1 to 15 (BPS) as per his / her qualification.

The applicant has Bachelor's degree, He applied for the job, for that he is eligible at least.

But the concerned department shows no vacancy, and ask that applicant to wait for some months for vacancy, and finally they offer him for a post that has least requirement of Matriculation.

QUESTIONS:

1) According to the last notification 2008, It is emphasized for Deceased/Son Quota, any unemployed child of deceased will be appointed as per his/her Qualification.

Is it also referring that if the vacancy is not available then the department would produce a vacancy or may be extra vacancy for that applicant?

2) What should be the stance of that applicant if he is offered for Junior Clerk BPS-07 or Stenographer BPS-12 despite having enough Qualification for Assistant Social Welfare Officer BPS-15?

Please, Give your fruitful comments, and if someone knows the rules or have knowledge regarding this matter. share here please. references would be a great addition to the post.
As far as I know, in 1st phase the candidate is posted on the father's vacant seat if the father is retired etc with increments based on educational qualifications (i.e Additional salary of same as of such qualifications) on the 2nd phase he is directly posted to the job as per qualifications.
Any how, these are my personal views...