View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ajawad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha saeed View Post
I am also css aspirant.
first of all I would say, css is a game of luck, motivation and hard work.
per my experience in css forum, scoring trend matters a lot.
every aspirant should opt his/her optional according to his/her interest, educational background and scoring trend.
IHC,
Psychology,
Arabic,
business administration,
public administration,
journalism,
I Law and regional languages are very scoring subjects and your optional are good and scoring, stick to these subjects.
10 months for css preparation are enough if you can manage well.
best of luck
Thank you. I really appreciate you taking time out to advise me. I am glad to know that the choices I have made are considered "scoring" traditionally. It's a long thread so I haven't gone through it completely and might have missed it earlier, but could you kindly share more details about your experience? For example, have you taken CE yet? If yes, how much time did you give yourself to prepare? What were your options? And if the result is out, and you don't mind sharing, can you please share your result with us?

This information will help in shaping up my strategy. I would also be able to set achievable goals for myself.

Once again, thanks a ton!

Regards,
Ahmed

Just to clarify, what I meant by my previous post was that are you going to take your CE exams the first time or the second time? If it's your first, then please disregard the whole post lol

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: merged