View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 6117, Css 2012 - Roll no 7476

anwaartheravian is on a distinguished road
Smile My interview on 29th April, 2013

My interview was yesterday (on 29th April, 2013). Some important questions which I can remember are these:

Chairman Sb: (Greeted me very well, and was quite frank and encouraging while asking questions.)
- Your have done engineering and now you are running a software house. Tell me more about the nature of your business.
- How many employees?
- Is the business going good?
- How much tax are you paying?
- If you are allocated, will you quit your business or you'll continue it as a part-time venture?
- You have geography as your optional, tell me about Tropics, the characteristics of both tropics and the tropical area which lie between both.

Sohail Sb:
- Tell me flaws of the last govt, both the provincial and federal govt.
- You told only about Punjab and Federal, what about other 3 provinces?
- One last question gentleman, do you think you are stressed?

Ghailbuddin Sb:
- What is knowledge economy?
- Whats difference between knowledge economy & Human capital?
- There has been stoppage of gas supply to fertilizer sector, what do you think could be its ramifications?
- Give me some figures on how much production of fertilizer was reduced?
- Gen. Kiyani has recently given a statement that Pakistan and Islam are inseparable. What do you think he imply by that? (I was out of my right mind when I said there are different interpretations about this from different circles). He said okay start giving me all the interpretations one by one and then give me your own opinion at the end. Start by interpretation number 1.

Miss Batool:
- You have mentioned the disqualification by PM as important event of last year, and you have mentioned the reason that it shows the empowerment of the judiciary. Don't you think it is indicates clash between institutions.
- You are saying that institutions are gaining power, what do you think about executive, don't you think it is loosing it?
- Why media is not getting regulated by the state?
- There are already many laws and media regulatory authority, then why its still not getting regulated?
- How can media houses be stronger than the state?
- In a democratic country, with which institution should you think that supremacy should lie?
- Do you think parliament is getting strong?
- There is one problem, that's causing the malfunctioning of all our institutions. What is that? (She told herself that its politicization)

Najeeb Sb:
- How do you see the performance of the previous governments?
- Do you think upcoming elections will bring positive change?
- If old people will come again, how do you think change will come?
- Do you think Nawaz Sharif will form next governemt?
- Hung parliament results in weak government with coalitions which has to make many compromises on their principals, do you think that'll be a beneficial for us?
- Why are our countries are generally so corrupt?
- Where do you think they spend their money while campaigning?

Interview lasted for about 25 Minutes. One good think about the panel was that all were friendly(Mr. Ghalibuddin was little cold though), and their was more discussion, and debate rather then neelam ghar sessions of token questions. Let's hope for the best anyway.

Do pray please!!!
aminshah101 (Tuesday, April 30, 2013), mechrose37 (Tuesday, April 30, 2013), Qurratulain Aslam (Sunday, May 12, 2013), S A Karim (Tuesday, April 30, 2013), Shikva (Thursday, May 02, 2013), xzzlingsidd (Tuesday, April 30, 2013)