View Single Post
Old Friday, May 03, 2013

Mr hashmi is on a distinguished road

I am also amazed to know from your side that I am not in favour of knocking the doors of court.
Our case was of different nature but much more stronger than this one as we were just 27 candidates who were not allocated and more than 100 seats were lying vacant of our quota.
Dear, I urge all the non-allocated candidates to go to court for their legitimate right but with no false promises. If your petition will be accepted in SC than inshallah, we shall file petition for our allocation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafqat Abbas View Post
Strange Hashmi sb. this induction summary was approved on 16-3-2013 and you say that you were its effectee in 2011.There is restraining order on this induction and even these unallocated can become party. If you want, you can also contact the petitioner and try.And even CSS OMG officers have also approached supreme court and they will kick these people out of secretariat. So, let people fight if they can.
Really mr Shafqat, I am unable to comment upon your good approach, if you take little pain and look at my profile then you will know that I am a police officer and I have nothing to do with those recent political inductees.
And sorry to say if you really familiar with OMG then you must be aware of mode of induction in OMG. Please have a look at the FAQ of OMG.