View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 04, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold
Default Ik pleading panchayat system?

Election season is on with each party presenting distinct lucrative offers for us. IK again and again speaks for change which is a positive sign, at least someone spoke for it. But one thing that bothers me is his plan of reviving Jirga culture. He in his almost every speech has said that all issues would be resolved in the jirga or Panchayit of the area and monopoly of Thanydaar would end. I wonder he is trying to impose or propose, the old,defective and unjust Panchayat system in the country. Remember this is the same Panchayat and Jirga system which is the flesh and blood of Feudal system. This very system ordered the gang rape of Mukhtaraan maii, killing of 6 girls in Kohistan for clapping in a wedding ceremony, burying 5 girls whilst they were alive; in Jaffar Abbad. I wonder what sort of CHANGE he is pleading and what are we following? I am expecting much form IK.
I invite you all to prove my concerns wrong or add to my fears that even IK can't change it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Sunday, May 05, 2013)