View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 04, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

He should be better quoted with reference without any prejudice. He must be knowing above incidents that defamed Pakistan.

2 qualities are prerequisites for Leading a Nation.

1. Loyalty.

2. Vision.

He is the best among current lot of Politicians because he has above ingredients. He is simply like the gold dust at current moment.

Last but not the least: A momin doesnt get stung from the same whole twice. (Hadith).

So one should think 10 times before casting vote to same tested parties.

IK deserves a Chance.

Regards
Brother i acquiesce with you BUT i have something that you would like to consider...

Don't you think he is just swirling the blood of the uneducated masses with high sounding slogans? He is playing mere a demagogue, he is seeking the support of masses on the basis of emotion rather than logic and reason....

He says he will curb the inflation......HOW?????

There is a proper market mechanism that determines the prices of the commodities and if you mess with this automatic mechanism, things go awry.....If he keeps a price ceiling and interfere with the equilibrium than there would be seen many people demanding these low priced commodities but the vendors will only sell that much quantity that is below their Marginal cost and if it exceeds, they will simply stop the supply, they can't bear losses.....

He says that when i become Prime Minister, i will ask PAF to shot down the predator (drones).....HOW?????

I have been in PAF and i know they are not under any obligation to follow every senseless order of PM.....they would have shot it down way earlier if they deemed fit.....Khan sb living in fool's paradise.....if PAF does anything like that, their jets will follow us in hot pursuit and you know what will happen? our innocent people will be killed and where will we retaliate? In Afghanistan, killing our own Muslim brothers.....Americans are like dust in grains, too hard to find to be killed from an aircraft.....

He says that we will not take any command from America and i will make Pakistan a sovereign country....i ask HOW?????
US is a super power, they are present with their 27 allies in our neighborhood and you say that we won't follow anything.....Don't give me the example of Iran, there is perfect homogeneity, all are shias supporting their shiite govt...Don't tell me about North Korea and Afghanistan...they have nothing at stake......Japan is second largest economy and Americans have three major bases, Kuwait has a major base of Americans, South Korea has major presence of Americans on their soil......we have no such issue we are sovereign already..... Khan sb must be a realist not an idealist.....

Giving him a chance? You wanna have an experiment? this isn't a laboratory, this is the matter of a country for God sake.....we can't do experiments here...for experiments we need to have all factors remain constant.....No America in Afghanistan, Expanding economy, flourishing country...then we can give him a chance and do an experiment but not now.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
aneela shahzadi (Wednesday, May 08, 2013), idealsome (Sunday, May 05, 2013), sabahatbhutta (Sunday, May 05, 2013)