View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Waqar Afzal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post

No dear PTI and PML N will not form any alliance at all because it certainly will kill the whole campaign and the purpose for which PTI launched a revolt against STATUS QUO. PTI will definitely force a massive dent on the vote bank of PML n and the pro status quo parties.

I already quoted supporters of PML n lack subtance and arguments to have debate on issues. Experience, experience experience he kartay phirtay hain. One of my friends, who said he will vote pml n, i asked when you are convinced that PTI is good and it shall bring the change then why are you still persisting to voti n league. He simply said BUS YAAR JO PULL BANAYEE HE NA UNHONE WO MERE GHAR K SAMNE A K UTARTI HE. hahahaha. I said him to do whatever he wants as these kind of people have no stance.

There will be no more PTI if they make an alliance with N league or PPP...Similarly if Imran had joined Musharraf as Prime Minister back then ,his politics would have dies by now...

G.T road bridge in Gujranwala has been cut short in length to save petrol pump of Dastagir Khan....

Seriously I can not think of a civilized country where his leaders aiming for PM or CM are involved in money laundering or influencing judges in a video tape and its President is a criminal....,.So I would not be surprised if our public choses Nawaz over Imran again!!!

But this is for experience mantra.....Perhaps visuals can be more potent than words..

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, May 06, 2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Post on Board