Friday, May 10, 2024
08:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Dear, You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Let them exercise their right to vote.

Regards,

Agreed. I am not forcing anyone we are merely discussing things, its is obviously your right to vote any one....

Regards
idealsome (Saturday, June 01, 2013)
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Waqar Afzal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
My friends i know that you all have blind love for your leader, perhaps if you, the supporters of PTI can be labeled as Jiyalas of PTI than it won't be wrong.....These jiyalas do not support PPP for any rationale or logic but simply because they like and love Bhutto and his daughter.....so whatever logic and rationale i give, you will just make a mockery of me and this indeed is not what gentlemen do.....so let us finish this discussion here and wait for 11th May.....I just want one thing, whosoever comes in power, he must be loyal to Pakistan.....

P.S: "I just can laugh at Bilal Hassan", "Bilal Hassan doesn't know anything"....Such comments are always used when you can't defeat a person dialectically and through syllogism.....so i don't care and didn't mind at all.....

Stay happy stay blessed.....I hope the dawn of 12th may will unfold a chapter of never ending success, happiness, peace and prosperity as well as sovereignty in this country and our masses will get out of the maelstrom of economic woes and social vicissitudes.....I end this discussion here and apologize to everyone if they got hurt by any comment of mine otherwise this in any way whatsoever was not deliberate.....This discussion won't give us anything but yar kici ka dil na tootay, ye ALLAH ka ghar hy...to sorry everyone once again....
I am waiting for your arguments and logics then......

I have discussed some of my analytical views already....Do you have an argument actually??
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
I shall second alliance of PTI and PML n but egoz ajayengy bech me.... lets c. jo b ho MQM ANP PPP ko koi na alliance me lay baqi sb phir b qabil e bardaasht he
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
agree. who ever makes the federal government but ppp.mqm and anp must be out from the contest.
dears why this discrimination? In my humble opinion PML-N also constitutes a part of this status quo, PTI is fighting against.
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Waqar Afzal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post

No dear PTI and PML N will not form any alliance at all because it certainly will kill the whole campaign and the purpose for which PTI launched a revolt against STATUS QUO. PTI will definitely force a massive dent on the vote bank of PML n and the pro status quo parties.

I already quoted supporters of PML n lack subtance and arguments to have debate on issues. Experience, experience experience he kartay phirtay hain. One of my friends, who said he will vote pml n, i asked when you are convinced that PTI is good and it shall bring the change then why are you still persisting to voti n league. He simply said BUS YAAR JO PULL BANAYEE HE NA UNHONE WO MERE GHAR K SAMNE A K UTARTI HE. hahahaha. I said him to do whatever he wants as these kind of people have no stance.

There will be no more PTI if they make an alliance with N league or PPP...Similarly if Imran had joined Musharraf as Prime Minister back then ,his politics would have dies by now...

G.T road bridge in Gujranwala has been cut short in length to save petrol pump of Dastagir Khan....

Seriously I can not think of a civilized country where his leaders aiming for PM or CM are involved in money laundering or influencing judges in a video tape and its President is a criminal....,.So I would not be surprised if our public choses Nawaz over Imran again!!!

But this is for experience mantra.....Perhaps visuals can be more potent than words..

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, May 06, 2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Post on Board
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
@ All reprimanding me.....
Yar all of you listen, i know you are the die hard fans of Imran Khan and i wish you luck.....i am more of jingoistic person than all of you can even think about to be.....i have given all the rationale and those who are the supporters of Khan sb will definitely get provoked but this indeed was not my purpose...so i am contrite if some is hurt, this was not my intention.....wish all of you luck.....you people are bent on killing me
Regards,[/COLOR]
No one is bent on killing you, you are a respectable member we are just giving our arguments and want you to give logic for your choice nothing else. No offense was ever meant!!!
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Even if local government system works like spoil system for upcoming government it will not be a bad idea for execution of policies in an efficient manner. But local bodies elections should be on non party basis as at-least these people should not get elected under the shade of their leaders.
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Afzal View Post
There will be no more PTI if they make an alliance with N league or PPP...Similarly if Imran had joined Musharraf as Prime Minister back then ,his politics would have dies by now...

G.T road bridge in Gujranwala has been cut short in length to save petrol pump of Dastagir Khan....

Seriously I can not think of a civilized country where his leaders aiming for PM or CM are involved in money laundering or influencing judges in a video tape and its President is a criminal....,.So I would not be surprised if our public choses Nawaz over Imran again!!!

But this is for experience mantra.....Perhaps visuals can be more potent than words..
I second with you about the G.t road bridge, As I also belong to Gujranwala and on asking the reason behind shorting the bridge, same answer was told to me but I didn't agree at the moment. However, in reality it is so.
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

This discussion was initiated with the panchayet system which is included in the manifesto of PTI, so we should discuss the merits and demerits of PTI's panchayet system.
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal3m View Post
I second with you about the G.t road bridge, As I also belong to Gujranwala and on asking the reason behind shorting the bridge, same answer was told to me but I didn't agree at the moment. However, in reality it is so.
I endorse you. I wonder how people would vote for a leader whose notion is to run bullet trains rarher than facilitating basic necessities like education which if provided many bullet trains may be manufactured subsequently.

People are talking about experience. Had PMLN done any good to Pakistan,they would have performed it in 1997,when they were glorified by 2/3 majority. But alas! They aspired to strengthen themselves rather than Pakistan;consequently they were plummeted into the deep hell of humiliation. I endorse that if, Allah forbid, they come into power again,they certainly will eradicate loadshedding;but they will never obliterate our basic problems like education,for,education empower one's mind and this empowerment is not lucrative for them-they know it very well. Their policies are short term and useless. We have no personal issues with pmln otherwise,we only want betterment of our beloved motherland. If a leader has strong will and clean intentions, no experience is needed; even a glimpse on history can testify it.

As far as panchayat system is regarded, IK always stresses to establish a local government system so that Justice and prompt solution of the problems may be pledged.
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 186th

555 will become famous soon enough
Default Local govt with focus on union council

In local govt there should be focus on union council with its own taxation system. At this level the administration will know the incomes of all very well since it is a small circle.Some part of this tax may be utilized at village and union council level.Union council to Tehsil and then district and division.Provinces should be done away with and division may be made governing unit. There should be two way financial flow, i.e from top to bottom and bottom to top.Union council contributing to national income and at the same time supporting itself while the higher units may fund bigger projects and also help union councils in large projects.Divisional Prefect will be elected one and there should be a commissioner as representative of federation like governor, he/she should be from civil service but should not be from one particular service, rather his selection should be made on the basis of his expertise by a commission like judicial commission from among civil servants of all cadres.This will increase tax net as UCs will try hard to increase their incomes.
This is a model which comes to my mind and is open for discussion.